senior paris trip

~~~~~Time past 3years~~~~~

Jack Pov:

Leatherman academy one of the best times here. Elsa and I have been together for 4 years. Autumn left last year she was a year above us we missed her but I still kept in touch with her. We have 2 more months till were done. Elsa is going to be queen but she learn how to control her power.

I have been so busy with our senior year. We were going to a trip for only the seniors we were going to Paris. I was so excited a whole week with Elsa at Paris I couldn't wait we were leaving tomorrow.

I got my bags ready and went to Elsa room since she doesn't have a roommate no more. I opened the door and Their she was packing the finally things. We still had about 5 hours and we had to be at the main living room lounge within an hour.

Time pasted and we were of to the airportElsa was quite "hey snowfalls whats wrong" she rested her head on my shoulder "I'm tried " we were still waiting to be borded. Mere And Punzie went to get coffee and hiccup and flynn were sleeping.

Elsa Pov:

I was so excited but tired to I wore a red beanie, a black long sleeve that said wild youth and jeans with slippers and i wore a blue jacket. I was So comfy, so comfy that I feel asleep in jacks lap with my legs takenover two more seats.

JACK POV:

How cute she fell asleep they we were boarding I woke Elsa up but I dont think she going to remember how she got in the plane. She was a bit tippys and we took our seat on the plane Elsa took the window seat and then it was me and then Punzie and beside us was hiccup then mere and then flynn.

~~~3 hours later~~~~

Elsa Pov:

What the hell how did I get on this plane? ?? everyone was asleep I was so confused?

sorry it took long I've been hurting in my head and I came back from my trip and my doctor said I can finally use the computer now :) happy to be back

Sorry for incorrect spelling by brain is still a little mess up