School&Crush

Punize Pov:

When I got to my dorm I got my tablet and messages Jack
"Hey Jack can I ask you something?''
"sure whats up?"
"Do you like Elsa?"
"honestly I do, went I saw he I felt all warm inside ...why"
"oh just asking see you tomorrow"
"k bye dont tell her "
"I won't bye"

Elsa only likes Jack as a friend Omg but Jack never likes anyone they mostly like him. Wow I wonder how much hes going to try to get her. I looked at the time and it was now 8. I got my stuff ready and went to sleep.
Jack Pov:

I woke up by the annoying alarm clock. I have no room mate so I have the whole dorm to myself. I got up and went to take a shower and got changed. I wore my normal blue hoodie and black pants with blue converse. I ate and then I was out the door. I saw Autumn I ran to her "Hey autumn where Elsa?" she was locking her door "oh hey jack Um Elsa she left earlier why you want to see your girlfriend " I laugh "She not my girlfriend she my new beat friend... why did she say anything about liking me? " I have no idea why I just said that "Wow Jack frost has a crush that the first its mostly the other way around " We were walking to the lockers and then I saw Elsa. "Hey see you later Autumn " I ran behind Elsa and lifted her up from behind. "Omg jack what the hell you scares me" I laughed and gave her a hug " aha why did you leave early I was going to walk you to your locker" "well I had to give my self my on tour since I ditch yesterdays Tour" I laugh and opened my locker it was on two lockers down Elsa. She looked beautiful (She wore the top part of the ice dress but not sparkly and white pants with blue converse) "so what class you have" I asked her went she was putting and taking books out of her bad and back in. "Umm here " she gave me here classes since she was busy "Ahah Omg we are totally best friends we had all classes together except for that princess class aha". "Really cool come on then let go to class" she said while taking her class paper back.

~~~~~lunch time ~~~~~
Elsa Pov:

It finally lunch time I couldn't wait to get out of class. Their were boring except for the classes that I could learn to control my powers. just a couple more and then done They never gave us homework because they made us do class work and if we didn't finish that it was our homework. Punzie Mare and me went to get our lunch and we saw the gang. We sat down and started to eat Hiccup started getting mare mad cause he was teasing her since she got in trouble in Mrs. toothiana class. Then I was going to grab my sandwich but it was gone "okay you guys were is my sandwich their was a half eaten sandwich right their" everyone giggled I looked behind me and then jack scared me I yelped. "Ahaha hey you, did you lose something" while he was waving my sandwich in my face. I took it and started to eat again the whole lunch time we laughed and told stories. Then bell rang "Ugh" I got my trash and through it away and started to go to my next class with jack. "Oh look what we got he frost and this girl " jack made a discused face "What do you want pitch " its sound like they both hated eachother "Jack are you going to very rude and no introduce me to you friend here" he got closer to me and then he touched my arm that when jack got mad "Stay away from her pitch or I swear you will not see a other day" He grabbed my arm and we started to walk faster to class. "Jack what was all that bout" I said wondering "dont get close to that guy hes bad trouble " I nodded and then a couple of classes later school was done. When I got to my dorm Jack wanted to facetime so we did.
Jack Pov:

after me and Elsa facetimed I facetimed hiccup.

"hey hic"

"hey frostbite whats up"

"notthing just facetime Elsa now you "

"dude do you like her or something "

"yeah I do why can you tell?"

"yeah but im sorry to tell you this but she thinks of you as a friend"

"what really wait how do you know"

"we talked and I asked her and she told me but dont worry dude she will soon"

"I hope cause I never felt this way towards a girl before"

"I know but I heard that Jonathan liked her"

"thanks for telling me bro well Ora later bye"

"see Ya bro"

I went to sleep thinking about Elsa tomorrow is going to be Friday so I was going to impress her after class.