Forgive

Jack pov:

Its been a 2 week now I havnt seen Elsa she went to her parents funral. The gang for gived me because Clarissa explain to everyone that she kissed me and that I was pulling her away. I still wasnt the same When i got to my dorm I cried and thought of Elsa. Autumn told me that tomorrow Elsa would be back and that she would try to talk to her. I really love her I mostly spend my time in the garden. I dont know why but I felt like changing my appearenes. Elsa was all i could thing of so I went to Her dorm. I knocked and Autumn opened the door "oh jack what are you doing here?" She looked so dolled up "Why are you dolled up?" She patted her dress down "oh I have a date with Josh". "oh well I was going to ask if I could hang here "

"sure jack " we were talking intill we heard a knock on the door. It was josh "Um jack lock the door on your way out" I nodded and then she left. I was watching a movie then the movie ended I put my hands in my pocket and i felt something in the bottom. I grab it and it was the ring I gave to elsa. I went to her room and placed the ring on her bed stool then i saw a picture. It was me and elsa at the homecoming dance the one when we entered and the one we we danced. I place that on the bed stool to. I sat on her bed thinking about her and then I fell asleep.

Elsa pov:

The funral ended and i was back home. I was walking around the castle "Elsa? are you okay" I turned around and it was Anna "No " I said as a tear fell from my eye. Anna came up to me and hugged me "It okay their in a better place" I parted the hug "come on let go for a walk" I smiled and nodded. We were walking around the town talking and catching up

"so elsa hows school"

"Its fine "

"anyone special?"

"ummm not no more" I lied I still loved Jack I couldnt stop thinking about him."what happened?" Anna ask I told her about everything. She held my hand "Elsa.... I dont know a lot about love but if you love him dont let him go. Everyone made a mistake everyone is imperfect if you love him you should forgive him. Because it sounds like he loved you to " We were at the dock now. Everything that anna told me stuck in side my head i hugged her and said goodbye. An i was off back to  leatherman academy.

~~~~~~~At the dorm~~~~~~~

We got back really fast I went to my dorm and made myself a snack I was tired but i had to see Jack. I went to his Dorm but he didnt anwser He was proably asleep. I went back to my dorm I turned on the lights and then i saw Jack on my bed. I went closer to him and woke him up "Jack jack" he started to wake up "Hey snowflake" he was still sleepy "um SNOWFLAKE I-i mean Elsa your back" "yeah look jack we have to talk" I said "We do Elsa im so so so so sorry I swear I didnt kiss her she kissed please i Try to pull her away but i couldnt im sorry" "shh its okay I forgive you " he looked at me "Yo-you do?" he said "Yes, People make mistakes the world is imperfect place. My head tells me that your a big butthole but my heart tells me that I should forgive you because I love you. I need you so i forgive you" He stood up and hugged me "Elsa i love you so so much " I chuckled "Jack can i be your girlfriend again" He smiled and got the ring from my bed stool and put it on my finger "yes Els- i mean snowflake " I was happy once again then we both fell asleep.