Love & trouble

SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR A LONG LONG TIME BUT MY SCHOOL IS DIFFERENT AND IM NOW OUT OF SCHOOL AND READY TO WRITE MORE 😊 GREAT ADVENTURES AND MORE AWESOME MOMENTS ARE COMING YOUR WAY

Elsa pov:
I woke up and it was 5am. "What the heck why is it so early" I said while in braiding my hair."it's Paris it's a different time here" punzie said while bring food to the bed side table. I got up and got ready. I wore a blue crop top high waisted shorts and white converses. I brushed out my hair and punzie was trying to wake up mere but it wouldn't work. "Hey punzie " I whispered and motion her to me. I whisper in her ear my plan. " 1.2.3 DOG PILE " I screamed and we jumped on mere. She woke up and pushed us off she is really strong. Punzie and me were just on the floor laughing till I here a knock on the door. I got up and headed to the door "who is it" I said "room service " I was confused so I open the door "we didn't or-Aahhhh" in the middle of my sentence I feel a hug. I push the person off and laugh it was jack "you scared me " he was laugh "I'm sorry snowflake ". The boys entered our room and we were all chatting for an hour.
JACK POV:
I look at the time and realized it 10 . "Elsa come on let's go" she looked confused I chucked "where we going " I grabbed her hand " it's a surprise " and we left. Walking down the street was so beautiful and then I saw the cafe. I look at Elsa she was so beautiful. I was locked on her beauty. "Jack " I shook my head "Elsa I feel so luck to have you " she giggled and kissed my cheek I blushed and we enter the cafe. We hung out their for and hour and left. The whole day was filled with sightseeing laughing hugging and it just couldn't have been a better day.
ELSA POV:
"Jack today was perfect" it was already night time. We were sitting on a bench looking at the Eiffel Tower it was so beautiful. He took my hand and kissed my cheek. "I love you" I smiled at him "I love you too". It couldn't of had been more of a perfect day.
We were walking back to the hotel and then we saw mere and hiccup they looked so cute.
Then some guys walked up to them it looked like their was going to be trouble. Jack and me started to walk to them then the trouble makers were fighting hiccup. We stArted to run to then and stop them. Then it went black.
JACK POV:
We were running to hiccup to stop the fight but then one of the guys try to hit me. Then we started to fight Elsa was getting mere inside but one of the girl hit here and she blacked out. I ran to her " jack help hiccup don't worry I will take her inside". I felt so angry I didn't protect Elsa i saw hiccup getting punched I ran up to him and I started to fight Again. Then bunny came out and the guys ran away.