disaster

Jack Pov:

After breakfast me and the guys went back to my dorm to get ready it only took like 15 minutes and the rest of the time the guys were playing video games. Before homecoming I went to a jewelry store to pick up the ring I bought for Elsa. Punzie been telling me that Elsa didn't know what we were so I was going to make it official at homecoming. It had a blue crystal in the middle and it was silver and it had a snowflake on it and inside tthe ring it said 'My snowflake '

I went back to the dorm to get the guys because it was almost time to meet the girls at the front of the ball room.

We were their for 15 min and then we saw them. They looked beautiful our faces were in awe and then Elsa she was beautiful. They laugh at our faces and was ready for the best day of their life

Elsa Pov:

We entered and it was beautiful their were people taking pictures they took Punzie and flynn pic then Merida and Hiccup and last it was Jack and ours turn. "Beautiful " the photographer said I giggled and then we went to a table. They were serving food we ate. "Omg I love this song come on lets dance" Punzie said to flynn while she was pulling his arm toward the dance floor. "okay okay come on guys lets dance " We got up and started to dance (it was a slow song).

I was still siting down "Jack I dint know how to dance " I said feeling embarrassed he chuckled "I will teach you come on" he said while having his hand out. I took it and we went tto the dance floor "Put your arms around my neck and I will put my hands around your hips okay" he said I nodded and we were dancing "see your a natural " jack said I laughed.

Jack Pov:

It was perfect time to ask Elsa. "Elsa?" I said while my hands started to get sweaty. "yeah jack?" she said her eyes were so beautiful "Well Um I-um-you-ring-we-um-you know-umm test?" she started to laugh and then kissed me on the cheek. "Jack clam down .... now speak" I took a deep breath and took the ring out of my pocket. "Elsa will you be my girlfriend ?" She didn't look at the ring the whole time she looked in my eyes "yes jack ". I was so happy I took her hand and put the ring on her finger "Omg jack its beautiful " she said and then we kissed. "You to look beautiful we take picture" on of the photographer said. We posed and then our picture was taken the song was over and we sat down on our sits.

~~~~~~~One hour later~~~~~~

Elsa Pov:

We told the gang that me and jack we official they were happy. Punzie just screamed said that she knew it was going to happen. Me and jack talked and laugh while the rest of the group was dancing. "I have to go to the bathroom I will be right back" I told jack and went of to The bathroom. I saw Autumn "hey Autumn hows homecoming with josh" "hey Elsa and its awesome hes so funny" I laughed and went to the bathroom. I was washing my hands Autumn was waiting for me "so you and jack are so cute " autumn said I chuckled "thanks... He just fills my heart with joy and happiness...I just lo- " we exit the bathroom and then my heart broke. "whats wron- " Autumn gasped when she saw what I saw. Jack was kissing a other girl My heart broke I approach him and that girl I took off my ring and then he push her away. "Elsa its not what it looks like " I through my ring at him "I can't believe you were through " and I ran away everyone saw what happened. I ran to the garden crying my eyes out I knew I was going to get hurt.