Jack & Elsa

Elsa Pov:

"hey guys " puzie said "this is pricess Elsa,Elsa this is hiccup, Flynn and Jack " They all said Hi but the guy with white hair came up to me. Took my hand and kissed it "nice to meet you Your majesty my name is Jack, Jack Frost" I smiled and took my back my hand "nice to meet you Jack frost" i said "Hey jack You and Elsa have the same powers isnt that cool " puzie said while Autumn Hiccup and Mere were talking. "Well that is perfect so princess whats with the gloves" my smiled turned upside down "umm. they help me conceal my power so I dont hurt anyone." I said as he kept on looking at me. We spent at least 30 min talking to the group and getting to know them all. "Okay everyone gather around" We all got up and went to were the woman told us to stand at. "okay everyone get in to a group of two no more that three". I try to find autumn but she was with Hiccup and mere and puzie was with her boyfriend. "want to be my parther?" I turned around and it was Jack I smiled "sure ". The tour started and the campuse was beautiful "hey did you get your school tablet?" jack asked me. "yeah why" I asked him. "want my facetime and contact number?" I chuckled "umm sure" He gave me a paper and it had the information. I put it in my pocket. "So tell me about yourself Princess" I looked at him "Why?" he chuckled "Well were the only kids in the whole school that has ice powers so I guess were going to be best friends, and to do that I need to know you and you need to know me " he smiled and I did to " well then future best friend I'm 17 years old I have a Sister and two parents a mother and a father. my Fav color is icy blue I play the piano I love choclates all types and I love to figure skate " I said while he was smiling and poking my bun "well first off I love poking the your bun well then now me. My name is Jackson frost overland but people just say jack or jack frost.  I had parents and had a sister but they died now I will with my uncle north. I love the color blue I'm quite an attractive person and I love to mess around".I laugh and so did he by then I knew we would be great friends."This is so boring come on let go " jack said "depends where were going " he came close to my face and whispered "The most beautiful place ever " I smiled he grabbed my arm and we started to walk away from the group.