Jack & Elsa heartbroken

Jack Pov:

Elsa left the bathroom and I was sitting by myself. I felt a tap on my shoulder "hi jack its me Clarissa I was wondering if we can dance?" Clarissa was an old time friend of coarse Im going to say yes. We were on the dance floor then the song ended "Thanks jack mine walking me to my table" "sure I guess". I walk her to her table "thanks jack" "Your wel-" Clarissa was kissing me. I try to put her off but her grip was to strong. I poked her belly and i was able to push her away from me. Then I saw elsa i try to explain but she throught my ring i gave her "were through" the last thing she said before she ran away. Everyone was looking at me and whispering then i feel someone slap me "How could you i thought you were going to actually try " It was merida "Yur an idiot " now it was punzie "I told you she was different she loves you and you did this your such an Idioit i cant believe you" autumn was yelling at me. Then i ran to the garden the only place that i could actually think Elsa would go to.
Elsa Pov:

I was crying my eyes out I couldn't believe him. Why would her do that to me? I though he loved me? My heart was broken I was so stupid to trust him with my heart. I was happy and now he just broke it. My tears were now ice and every step I told I froze it.

"Elsa?" I turned around and it was jack " Elsa I'm sor- " I cut him off "No dont I cant believe you how could you do thaT to me" I was crying more now" I told you i didnt want to get hurt and then you just kissed another girl". "Elsa it wasnt like that she kissed me I try to push her away but i couldnt Elsa i.im sorry ". "Jack sorry just wont cut it" I passed him then he grabed my arm "Elsa please dont" I looked at him "I cant do this Jack you broke my heart". I ran to my dorm and cried myself to sleep.
Jack Pov:

I broke her heart and she broke my to. I hurt her I felt so bad I wasnt the same no more this jack broke her heart. I ran to my dorm I cried I got an email it was the picture of me and elsa we took on the dancefloor. "Im sorry elsa".

Thanks to sanfranbrunette