Anna& School

Elsa Pov:

It was now 8 and I was packing everything like pictures and all that stuff. When I was going to pack my clothes their were all to fancy I pack up at least 10 dress. Then i relised that i needed normal clothes. I went to my door and then opened it I started to walk to my mom room and knocked. "may i come in its Elsa" I said "yes you may" I went in and their she was reading ."mom may i ask you a question" She put her book down"Yes dear what is it". She got closer to me "Well can i go and buy normal clothes for school?" I already knew she was going to say no "Yes you can dear" I looked at her suprised and gave her a hug "thanks mom I will go right now" She hugged back "okay dear be safe". I was scared I was going out side the castle for the first time in forever. When i exited out mom's room i saw anna. She stop and stared at me "Elsa why are you out your room" She said confused. "I says mom if i could go buy some clothes since im leaving" "leaving where are you going" I was afriad to tell her so I explained everything to her why i shut her out but not that i almost killed her. "elsa you should of had told me this before when are you leaving?" she asked "I will leave in two days but i have to get my stuff ready so i have to go shopping for normal clothes." She smiled and hugged her I missed her"Anna do you want to come with me and buy some clothes" She parted our hug "yes Elsa a whole day with you before you leave."

The rest of the day was filled by shopping and talking. It was getting dark me and Anna went back the castle. We started to walk to my door and then I hugged her one last time "Im sorry Anna for shuting you out" "Its okay Elsa you just wanted to protect me I understand" And then she went to her room. I started to pack since i was leaving tomorrow. I hade 3 suit cases and i was ready to go to leatherman academy.

Next day

Today was the day I was going to leave I had all my stuff out on the dock. I said my final goodbyes before I borded the ship. An we were off to Leather man Academy.

~~~~~~~~7 hours later~~~~~~~~~

"Were here miss Arendelle" I put down my book and went up to the main ship deck and their we were Leatherman academy. I got out of the boat and started to make my way to the main office. It was so beautiful and Huge I got to the main office and then I got my locker number and room door. The dorms are sperated by power on for elements that me then the healers the dark magic and then just the talent magic

I went to my room and then I opened my door and I saw stuff on one side. "Hey their im Autumn" She scared me I yelped just a little "Oh im sorry didnt mean to scary you Im just happy to met you" I chucked "its okay My name is Elsa". "love your name, Well roommate i will show you around". She gave me a tour our room was huge it had two bathrooms, a kitcen, and a living room . "Im so tired, hey do you have your classes yet" She went in her bag "yeah here" and I gave her mine "OMG YOUR A PRINCES" I smiled "Yup princes Elsa of Arendele.. I noticed we have two classes together". After that it was getting late we didnt have class tomorrow but a tour of the school which was at 2 because in the morning we are suppose to fix up our rooms. I did my room today so i didnt have to do it tomorrow. when i finish I went to bed .

Hope you like :)))))