Happy&Sad

Jack Pov:

~~~~~Lunch time~~~~~~

I got my lunch and saw hiccup and punize I flew to the talk to them "Wow jack ... whats up" Hiccup said while putting him book down. "look you guys when Elsa come here tell her to meet me at "the place" when she comes okay?" Punzie gave me this look "Why whatch going to do ?"

I came close to her ear and whisper in her ear and told her my plan. "OMG JACK SHE GOING TO SAY YES EEEEE" Then i saw Elsa with Mare "Got to go dont forget and i flew away to the garden behid the elements dorm.

//////// Flash Back////////

In first period "okay class next week will be our welcoming homecoming dance. The theme is under the stars so get a dance and save the date" the teacher said and went back to work. "Hey jonathan who you going to ask" I was easdropping "I think im going to ask Elsa on sunday " Jonathan said. Class was over i knew i had to ask Elsa today and i knew how.

/////////End of fashback\\\\\\\\\

Elsa pov:

Class was over and it was finally lunch everyone had been talking about the homecoming dance. Me and mare got our lunch "Hey elsa are you going to the homecoming dance?" "I dont know are you" she smiled "yeah even if no one asks me im still going you should to ". We were walking to our talk and once jack saw us he flew away "what was werid " mera said "yeah ". We sat down "Hey Elsa jack wanted us to tell you to meet him at "the place"." I gave Punzie a confused look and remember were he took me last time "oh okay umm see you later then " I got up and started my way to the garden.

When i got closer to the garden I noticed frost on the bushes And when i got their it looked like a winter wonderland. I go to the middle of the garden looking at every detail. "Do you like it? " I turn around and their was Jack holding a buca of white roses. "I love it but why did you do this?" he chuckled "well because I want to ask you something but really special....Elsa will you be my date to homecoming" I smiled and thought to myself does Jack like me? Why am I so happy? Do I like him? "So am I going to get an answer " I shook my head I chuckled "Yes Jack U would love to be your date to the dance" He gave me a hug and then the bouca of roses. The bell rang and we were off to call.

Jacks Pov:

I can believe she said yes. The whole class time I was thinking about her. Does she like me? That question ran through my head a thousands of time. School was over and I when to my dorm Since I didn't do my class work I had homework.

Elsa Pov:

School wad over and I went to my dorm. Autumn punzie and mare was their "Omg did he ask you?" Punzie ask me while she was jumping "aha yes he did " I went to the kitchen and put the flower in a vase. "Do you like him " Mare ask me I turned around "ummm "

"OMG SHE DOES OMG AHHHH" Autumn was now screaming with Punzie. I laughed "so what if I like him not a big deal" I said "Yes it is because he likes you to " Meta said .I started to blush we started to talk about today and how he ask me. They all made an awe face I laughed then we all watched a movie. In the middle if the movie someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door it was a man "Princess Elsa?" I nodded "Yes " he looked sad "I'm sorry to inform you but your parents died in a ship wreak I'm so very sorry for your loss"