homecoming

Autumn Pov:

It homecoming day I was up early because the excited was in me. I walk to the pratice room to let all my excitement out. When I got their I went to the fireproof room and took out the dummy. I started to shot fire at it while I was dancing to my music. "Wow your good have you every thought to ruling the world" I heard I stop dancing "hello is someone their" Then a black figure came out "Pitch get out of here no one will join you" I said while packing up my stuff "but you see my dear your power and my dark magic can be great " I chuckled "No pitch I'm leaving now bye" and I left he such a werido. The gang was going to town to get breakfast.

I got to my dorm and I saw Elsa their she was doing her hair. "Hey els you ready to go to breakfast" she turned around "oh yeah " she got up and she was wedding a snowflack blue tanktop and pjs bottoms that were plaid and her blue converse. "Your going like that" she got her black sweater yeah I love being comfortable unlike at Arendelle my mo-" she stop and looked at the floor. "well your comfortable then I will go the same " we laugh "sometimes I forget your a princess " and we were out the door.

Elsa Pov:

After breakfast we all went to get ready the boys went to jack room since he has his own room and the girls went to Punzies room to get ready

-------4 hours------

We were at ready Punize made Merida straight her hair she looked beautiful. Punzie put her hair in a braid and put flowers in her hair. Autumn put it in a bun and me soft bounce curls. We were going to meet. The boys at the ball room. once we got their we saw then they fixed up nice. When they saw us their faces were in awe and then we enter the ballroom. Ready to have the time of our life.