"Whats up with the mood?"

"You didn't let me sleep properly, and you're asking whats up with the mood."

I tried to stop myself from laughing and ended up snorting snot out of my nostrils.

"That's disgusting!" She shrieked. 

I began laughing so hard and clutched my belly. The stitches were real.

She put the breakfast on the bed and left the room not wanting to witness any more nonsense.

I calmed myself down and quickly stuffed down the food. 

"I'm going now!" I shouted from the front door.

"Okay byeee. I'm in the bathroom." Inayah shouted back.

I closed the door behind me and left.

******

"Let's go out for dinner." I said over the phone.

"What time do you finish work?" Inayah replied.

I'm literally parking the car outside the house right now."

"Oh wow. But, what should I wear? Casual? Dressy?"

"Anything, its a fancy restaurant so maybe a bit of casual and dressy? And we'll talk about it literally in 2 minutes."

"I'll have to see what I've got." she replied.

I ended the call and quickly parked my car.

As I entered our house I saw Inayah opening the closet door and she started to pick out different outfit options.

"Finally, what took you so long to park?" She asked when she saw me enter the room. "These are the selections."

A classy mauve maxi dress, with stiletto heels.

A grey tunic with bell shaped sleeves, thigh high boots and black leggings.

And a black body con long dress with a brown overcoat and ankle strap heels.

"The maxi dress is bomb!"

She smiled and put the other two outfits away.

"I think I have a mauve coloured shirt actually." I said beginning to rummage through my closet. "Here it is. Let's match today."

"That'd be cute." 

"I'll get ready in the bathroom, you can stay here. Your makeup's here anyway."

I went to the bathroom and got dressed.

When I finished getting ready I went to check on Inayah, she was sat at her dressing table applying putting on makeup.

"Ready?" I asked.

"10 minutes." She replied dabbing at her face.

"You girls take so long to get ready, it's unbelievable." I rolled my eyes.

She turned to look at me and shot the dirtiest look ever.

"Okay okay sorry woman." I surrendered my hands and left the room.

Sure enough, 10 minutes later Inayah popped her head out of the bedroom.

"Let's go." And she grabbed her purse and stood by the front door. I put on my shoes and we both left the house.

As she walked ahead of me I captured her dark silky curls flowing behind her.  The mauve dress accentuating her figure and her light smokey makeup finished the look. Right there and then, she was the real definition of a Goddess.