Chapter Thirty Three

Hamdan's P.O.V.

I told Tauhid and Rumena but kept it quiet amongst the others. 

Rumena insisted that she would go with Tauhid and I but we refused as we couldn't assure her safety there. She finally gave in and kissed us goodluck.

It took us 20 minutes to finally reach the alley and no one was around. We kept close together and walked around searching for any movement.

Ahead of us a  dark hooded figure approached us. We stood dead still waiting for something to happen.

"So you made it then." The voice of the man echoed in the alley.

Out of nowhere two other figures stepped forward from behind the first figure. Aaron (the hooded man) held up his hand as if to signal 'stop'. Immediately they stood still and waited for another command. Aaron took a step closer to us making us shudder at his boldness.

"Show yourself girl." Aaron suddenly said.

Seconds later the shorter unknown person unveiled herself and none other than Amina stood there. A smirk played on her face and I stared at her not believing my eyes.

"Amina?" Tauhid stuttered shocked. "You're alive???"

Amina didn't say anything. Aaron replied for her.

"Of course she is alive, she's too young to die and this stupid Hamdan is so gullible. He saw her on the floor with "blood" everywhere and assumed she was dead. He began to tell me the story of that night and I stood helpless, listening to his words. I couldn't peel my eyes off Amina. It still felt like a dream to me. I shook my head trying to wake up but I knew this was real. Too real.

Once Aaron stopped talking, everywhere word which escaped his mouth sunk into me. Amina didn't die. She never loved me. It was all am act so she could runaway from me. But why do all this? Why couldn't she just tell me that she didn't love me? That she didn't want me?

"Who was being buried?" I asked slowly taking in the information.

"It was another woman Idiot. No one washed her from your family that's why they didn't see her face" Aaron spat.

I looked at Amina but there was no guilt in her eyes. There was hatred building up in me and I wished to leave from here. But I remembered who I came for. Samara. I was not leaving without her in safe conditions.

"Where's Samara?" I asked impatiently avoiding any eye contact with Amina.

"Why the hurry bro? I have Samara but to get her you need to give me something in return." He said casually.

'What do you want?" I raised my voice.

"Her."

Immediately I realised what he meant. And he was never gonna get her.

"She's mine okay. Forget it Aaron."

"Oh really? So it seems you won't be wanting Samara then?" He replied smugly and waved at the other two to start walking.

"No wait!" Tauhid shouted.

They halted and turned back towards us.

"Ready to give her then?" Aaron asked.

Tauhid patted my back to tell me that he was doing the right thing.

"Give Samara and when Inayah is well then take her."

Aaron laughed.

"You think I'm stupid? You're gonna take Samara and then I know you're not gonna give Inayah. Bring Inayah here and we'll do swapsies. Deal?"

"NOW." Shouted Tauhid.

Swarms of police officers surrounded the three kidnappers. However they didn't seem shocked. Amina and Aaron were smiling as if they knew this was going to happen. The third person was still covered and didn't show himself.

The officers had their pistols raised and told them to surrender. They all obeyed but suddenly a helicopter emerged and flew down merely missing everyone. At the same time Aaron, Amina and the unmasked figure jumped on a ladder which was thrown from the heli to rescue them. The police men fired furiously but it didn't stop the huge machine from escaping. They were clever. Too clever.

Everyone cursed stamped their feet in frustration and defeat. The Head of the Department approached me slowly and apologised over and over again for being no help. He promised that the three would be caught and given a long sentence which would teach them a few lessons.

Samara's P.O.V.

I can't speak. My mouth's been taped shut and I couldn't budge. Ropes were fastened around me and I was attached to a wooden chair. I just woke up after being unconscious, I didn't know how I got here and where I was. There were hundreds of cardboard boxes stacked everywhere. Was I in a warehouse or even in someone's attic? Only God knew.

I last remember exiting the hospital because I was answering my call. I heard someone shout my name from behind the hospital and I went to check who it was. Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth with a cloth sprayed with chloroform. Everything went pitch black and only now had I woken up to this frightening place.

I looked around for any exit but there was nothing. Only boxes and boxes and boxes. I heard footsteps coming behind me and I shuddered. Sweat was dripping down my forehead and my hands were trembling.

Someone took off my mouth fold.

"Hi Samara." A familiar voice smirked.

"You!" I shouted.

"Awh you still remember me Darling. Did you miss me? Cuz you'll be seeing me everyday whether you like it or not." And he laughed.

"Please let me go." I shrieked.

"Not so easily Darling. Your family are gonna have to pay hard to get you out of here. Just pray they do it fast otherwise things aren't gonna be good..."

_________________________________

Chapter thirty three done and dusted! Did you like the wicked escape? It would've been boring if the three had been caught? right?

But who could be the third person?

Comment

Vote

Share