Chapter Six

Hamdan's P.O.V.

God. She is a pain!

We were just arriving back home and she gave me a hug. Of course I nudged her off and she immediately backed off and lowered her gaze. I ignored this and walked into the hallway. Switching on the lights, I grabbed some comfy clothes from my room and went in to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once I locked the door I dumped the clothes on the basket and sighed. This was proving to be more tough than I had thought.

**********

I slid under my duvet and closed me eyes only to be opened by a voice.

"Where do I sleep?"

I leaned up and gestured towards the floor. She looked puzzled but nevertheless listened to me. Her eyes were tearing I could see as she took a pillow from beside me and rummaged through the wardrobe for spare blankets.

Minutes later she was lying down on the ground and trying to settle in a comfortable position before dozing off.

I too closed me eyes and found myself in a new world.

I was walking down an unknown alley and Inayah came up to me with anger shown in her eyes. For some reason I was frightened of her and apoligised, I didn't know why though.

Her eyes filled with tears and she hugged me to which I hugged back. I was happy.

I woke up.

Realising what I had dreamed I got out of bed and drank a glass of water. What was happenening with me? Why was I happy with Inayah in the dream?

I decided I would speak to someone and seek his advice the next morning.

But now I needed some more rest and it was past 3am. After jumping back into bed I slowly fell asleep.

Inayah's P.O.V

He will never love me.

My life was falling into pieces and I can't do anything about it. I kept my faith firm and didn't show my sadness.

When I walked into the room Hamdan was already in bed and I asked him where I should sleep, he simply pointed to the floor.

It was hard to keep the tears back when I was searching for the blankets. All I wanted was a normal relationship, that was all I asked for but even that was out of reach for me.

A couple of minutes later I was sprawled across the bedding thinking about my Mum and Dad who I really missed. I would meet them the next day I thought to myself.

Hours later I heard loud breathing and someone walking into the kitchen. It must've been Hamdan. I silently prayed that he was alright and I was too afraid to wake up and ask him what was wrong. He would surely push me away or even worse, insult me.

*********

I couldn't get to sleep and as it was beginning to turn 5am I decided to pray. I was confused whether or not to wake up my husband but I decided against it and went to the bathroom to wash myself.

After I had finished I made myself a nice cup of tea and watched some soaps on the T.V. Nothing interesting came up so I dozed off on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" A gruff voice asked me.

I pulled open my eyes only to see Hamdan staring down at me with a toothbrush in his hand. He had toothpaste dripping down his lips and I stifled my chuckle but he still heard.

"What you laughing at??" He snapped at me.

I gave no reply and he simply walked off. I immediately changed and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. But Hamdan refused to eat it.

Just before he left for work he told me to stay indoors and not to open the door for anyone.

Then he was gone.

________________

Hello my lovelies!

I hope you're enjoying this book and tbh I'm not very good at making the story run smoothly so there will be long chapters about just one night. ^^^ Like this chapter as u can see

Tell me what u think in the comments plz, vote and share!!

Saima xx