Chapter Fifteen

Inayah's P.O.V.

I was finally at home now.

Everyone had left and it was now only me and Hamdan. My heart started beating faster, scared of how he would act with me.

He had just entered the bathroom and  I was laying on the bed and the pillow border wasn't put up.

I felt the sudden urge to pee and walked out of bed limping and clinging on to things on the way to the spare bathroom. I heard Hamdan exiting the other toilet and making his way to the room.

**********

I struggled to reach back to bed and nearly collapsed near the door and a pair of strong hands held me up, I looked to see Hamdan infront of me and he suddenly picked me up bridal style and lay me on the bed. My cheeks flushed red and I lost eye contact with him. He didn't even smile and walked out leaving me alone.

Oh Allah! Help me with Hamdan please. Just then the adhan on my phone started to play and I got up to perform wudu. Miraculously I even performed prayers without much difficulty.

Hamdan came into the room whilst I was praying and he set the bed creating the border of pillows. I finished Salaah and sat on the edge of the bed.

He took his chance to come up to me and he held my arms and forced me to stand up.

"I don't know if I like you or not but don't take this as an advantage and try and take over my life. Understood?" He said in a husky tone.

I gulped. He was so close to my face, I could feel his warm breath on my face and I shivered.

I realised what he had said. So he didn't hate on me but he neither liked me. At least I was getting there I thought to myself.

He released his grip on me and continued staring at me.

"Understood?" He repeated again

I didn't reply and instead starting to form tears in my eyes. I cursed myself, I was always the emotional one in my family ever since I was a young child. I used to start crying when I had even a little scratch on my arms, everyone else could contain their emotions apart from me and I hated myself for that.

"Oh My God are you seriously crying?!" He started shouting, "Now I definitely know whether I like or hate you, I hate girls who cry about everything."

"I hate you! And will never love you so stop trying!!"

"Please...give me a chance Hamdan. I will keep you happy as long as I'm alive." I sobbed wiping my tear stained face with my sleeves.

I collapsed down onto my knees and he immediately picked me up and sat me on the bed. He was still mad at me but didn't want my condition to worsen and he get the blame for it.

With that he stomped off and slept on the couch.

Hamdan's P.O.V.

She started crying when I told her not to take advantage of me and collapsed. Such a Drama Queen.

I left her on the bed and made myself comfortable on the coach. I had made a pillow border on the bed but after that scene I wasn't in the mood to even be in the same room as her.

It was nearly prayer tkme and I prepared the mat and washed my face. I sat down on the mat until it was time to pray.

I focused very hard in my prayers and asked God to show me the right path. I would normally take half an hour in Isha but today it took me an hour as I was praying extra rakaahs.