Chapter Eleven

Samara's P.O.V

Hamdan had called me telling me that Inayah was in a bad state at the hospital.

I rushed to mum and dad and told them. We immediately got into the car and arrived at the hospital within 5 minutes.

"Where is Inayah Khan's ward?" I asked the receptionist.

"Down the 2nd corrider, turn left at the end and the 5th room."

Thanking her I ran through the corriders and saw Hamdan standing outside smiling at the doctor who had just exited the room.

He turned around and I smiled at him. It wasn't the right time to start asking questions I thought, so I attempted to look through the room door to try and peek in but there was a curtain on the otherside and only its dark shade of blue was visible.

I slumped down on the floor with my hands over my face sobbing quietly.

I raised my head a little to hear my dad telling Hamdan to go to  work and that he would inform him of any news about Inayah. With that Hamdan footsteps soon faded away into the night.

Suddenly the doctor came and started whispering to my dad. I stood up and walked nearer to them to try and hear what was being said but they stopped talking just as I reached them and seperated in their own ways. I rushed to dad and asked him what the doctor had said.

"Samara Darling. Your sister will be fine. The doctor said she has had a lot of blood loss but she would recover quickly." And he smiled at me

I breathed in a huge sigh of relief and hugged my ddd tight. I didn't realise he was trying to push me off because I was making it hard for him to breath.

I released, apologised and then he started laughing to which I reciprocated.

I walked to mum and saw her sitting alone with a blank expression looking straight ahead at the bare purple walls. I sat beside her and squeezed her hand and she slightly tilted her head towards me.

"Everything's going to be alright mum. The doctor said she will be fine." I reassured her.

She smiled at me and once again I hugged her but making sure this time I wasn't attempting to kill her with a tight hug. :P

Minutes later a nurse came towards us informing that visiting times were over. Inayah had to stay in hospital for a few more days until the doctors were sure she would be fine after she was discharged.

We left but before that we were allowed to see her in her ward. Tubes were running in and out of her and I shivered. I never liked hospitals especially when someone who I loved was trapped with things coming out of them.

Nevertheless I ran up to her and squeezed her hand. She was still unconscious and I talked to her just like everything was fine, telling her how my new school has been and life at home without her.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see baba looking at me.

"Let's go child. We will come back tomorrow."

I nodded and gave a kiss to Inayah and walked with dad to the car where mum was already waiting staring out of the window and tears forming in her eyes.

The drive home was silent until mum spoke.

"Will she truly be alright?"

There was no reply. None of us really knew what would happen but we placed our trust in God and hoped for the best.

I exited the car and once we were inside our home I ran to my bedroom and shut the door.

Tears poured out of my eyes and I was is no hurry to wipe them. My beloved sister was in a critical state. I knew the doctor was just trying to calm us, I wasn't that stupid. But what if she is actually recovering??

Someone tapped on the door and I slowly opened it halfway to see Nahima aunty (dad's sister).

"Hi unty. When did you come?" I asked as I quickly wiped my tears.

"I just came a few minutes ago actually. I heard about Inayah and rushed here. Your parents aren't at home, luckily I had the keys. I was banging on the front door for ages."

"Oh I'm so sorry Aunty. My door was closed and I didn't hear. Wait..dad and mum aren't at home??"

"It's okay Dear. And yes they're not at home."

Where were they?? Thoughts swarmed in my head and I grabbed the wall just incase I collapsed. Nahima Aunty seemed to sense my anxiety and she took me to sit on the bed.

Did something happen to Inayah?

She bought me a glass of water and I gratefully drank it and after I felt a little better. I thanked her and told her what had happened.

'Everything will be fine Samara Dear."

"I hope so too Aunty."

She held me tight under her arms and soon enough I was fast asleep.

**********

I was awoken by the sound of murmering in the next room. I wiped the sleep off my eyes and walked into dad and mum's bedroom to find them sat on the bed with Nahima Aunty. They were talking in low whispers and when they saw me they all smiled. I smiled back and greeted them all.

"Mum, Dad where did you both go last night??"

"Sorry Darling we should've told you. We thought you were sleeping so we didn't want to disturb you. We went to the Local Mosque to pray for Inayah. Thats all." Mum answered.

I nodded at her reply and went downstairs to make breakfast. But alas everything was set ready on the table. Everyone was behind me and I looked at them, but to my surprise they were all as shocked as I was.

Who made this??

__________________________

Helllooo

Sorry this was sort of a filler and dissapointing chapter but I didn't wanna take too long updating, it doesn't talk much about Inayah and Hamdan. I promise I will get on with their private life soon!

How did you like Samara's P.O.V.
I thought it was time for a change!

Who do you think made the breakfast?? Let me know in the comments ^^

You know the drill:

Comment

Vote

Share