Chapter Forty One

Aaron's P.O.V.

Shit. They saw me.

I just bought myself a new pair of Adidas trainers and suddenly a mercedes stops right infront of me. All the passengers got out and it was Hamdan and his wretched family.

I cursed myself as they started walking towards me, they whispered amongst themselves and I quickly took the opportunity and ran into a dark alley which was close by.

"Great thinking!" I praised myself.

Just to be on the safe side I stayed there for a couple of minutes until I was sure that they had left.

I peeked around and the mercedes had gone. I breathed a sigh of relief and quickly jumped into my vehicle and drove back home.

I don't need Amina and Adam to look out for me. Pfffft who are they??

I'm a one man army.

Hamdan's P.O.V.

But how?

Where did he just vanish to?

Those question kept circling around in my head even after a day passed.

Rumena and Inayah told me to let it go, he ran away probably because he was afraid of us.

I nodded at their thought and tried to take my mind off it.

Rumena and Tauhid were staying in our apartment for a week as we had insisted them to stay and keep us entertained! My sister and Tauhid slept in the guestroom whilst Inayah and I made ourselves comfortable on our bed.

Soon enough my eyes closed on me and I was in a deep slumber.

"Aaaaaahhhhh" I jumped up at the sound of a frightening shrill.

I looked around me and saw Inayah sat up shivering ridiculously.

I held her tightly in my arms and tried to calm her down.

She stared at me with wide open eyes and her face had turned pale.

Tauhid and Rumena rushed into the room with their eyes still weary.

"Inayah are you alright??" Rumena ran to her side and tried consoling her.

"Samara. Samara.Samara." She kept whimpering under her breath.

"Yes Inayah, we'll find her don't worry okay?" I told her.

"Nooo now. I want her now!" She suddenly screamed. She began pulling her hair and it seemed as if she was posessed.

"Stop it!" Rumena grabbed her hands and forced them down.

"Please save Samara." She quietened down and looked at us one by one with the same frightened wide eyes filled with sadness and anger.

We rubbed her back and slowly her eyes began to close and she stopped shaking. I laid her down properly back in bed and pulled up the blanket. 

"Hamdan, we need to take her to the hospital. This isn't normal." Tauhid said nervously.

"Yeah I know. I'll make the appointment as soon as we all wake up."

They both nodded and went back to their room.

I laid down back in bed and stroked her glossy hair.

 What type of test is God making us suffer?

I closed my eyes and dreamed of a happy future. Always laughing and smiling and living life to the extent. With the thought in my head, I soon fell asleep.

********

Our eyes were glued on the TV, it was as if we had forgotten what had happened last night.

We didn't tell Inayah what happened but instead we made an appointment at the hospital. 

4:00pm the doctor had said so we left 15 minutes earlier and reached on time.

We signed in and sat in the seating area waiting for someone to call us in.

"Mrs Inayah Kuraish please." Called a young lady in a foreign English accent.

Rumena and I had come along with Inayah whilst Tauhid went back home to check on Mum and Dad.

On the way to the car I had told Inayah what had happened and she had a vague memory of it in her head.

"So what's the problem Darling?" There doctor asked Inayah.

I replied instead and told her everything. 

"Hmm hmm. Okay.." She murmered whilst scribbling everything down in a piece of paper.

"Well I can't say anything now but we will take a blood test and book another appointment to check them out."

She took her blood test and we left the surgery.

_________________________
Another chapter finished.
Not as great but I'm getting to the thriller part!!

How did you like it??

I'm soooo happy I'm so close to 100k💥
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH😚