Chapter Thirty Six

Unknown P.O.V.

Damn it! They found out it was me. What am I gonna tell the others?

No, I won't tell them. Hamdan won't know I was part of their scheme and nothing will spread. Right?

Samara's P.O.V.

"He wants the payment now or he will reveal us."

"Damn no. What the hell does he think he's doing?? Call Aaron."

The figure nodded and dialled Aaron's number.

"God his phone is switched off."

"Let's get out and look for him in the home base. He's probably there anyway."

And they both left leaving me alone.

Wow, they made a massive mistake.

I tried twisting my body in any direction I could to try and loosen some ropes but they wouldn't give up so easily.

That's when I noticed a shiny object beside my foot half hidden under a moss of dust. I attempted to rub my foot over it to see what the material was.

Glass!

I began to shuffle my chair and in no time I was directly opposite the glass. With all my strength I made contact with the glass with both my feet and tried pulling it up to be able to reach it with my hand. I couldn't bend my back and I failed to grab the glass.

I cursed to myself and just prayed that God would do something miraculous to save me.

I had no tears to shed. My body felt dried up and I was craving water.

Hamdan's P.O.V.

I can't believe it was him behind Inayah's poisoning. I trusted him so much.

Why would he do that though? And on who's orders?

I couldn't think straight. I was brought a glass of water and the family tried calming me. It was of no use, I was furious, nobody could do anything to stop my raging temper. How dare he?

"We need to find him." I said sternly staring at everyone with cold eyes.

They nodded in agreement. I walked back into Inayah's room and saw her sound asleep. I wanted to smile at her peaceful face but more anger rose into me. Why would anyone want to harm her soul?

I sat beside her and stroked her messy hair. Yes, she was out of the coma, but she wasn't out of danger.

I tried reassuring myself that everything would go back to normal but I couldn't satisfy myself with those thoughts.

Ping!

I received a message from my phone.

Meet up at Starbucks at 5.
Amina x

What the..!?

I deleted the message and ignored her it. What did she want now?

Something told me that this wasn't about us but more about Aaron and the gang. I told Tauhid to come with me and we drove to the place. Inside we saw no one in there but we entered and sat down at a seat.

"Excuse me, would you like to order anything?" A waitress asked politely.

We shook our heads and she nodded and walked away.

A bell rang signalling another customer had entered through the doors. It was Amina.

She was dressed in a long purple ombre maxi dress and a cream coloured scarf.

"I need to tell you something." She came up to us slamming the table with her hands.

We ignored her and looked at each other.

"I'm on your side now. I've realised my mistake. I'm extremely sorry. I can help you rescue Samara."

Neither of us listened to her apart from her volunteering to save Samara.

"And please tell me Madam why would you help us?" Tauhid snapped.

"Aaron's taking this too far. I know who injected Inayah and whose orders he did it on."

Now we began to listen. We didn't trust her but we were desperate for information.

________________________
Read:
Omgg it's been so damn long since my last update. I apologise sincerely guys. And yes it's a short filler chapter😢😩
Sorrrrryyyyyy!!!

Lately I've had no will to continue this book. I've ran out of plots and there was one point where I was deciding whether I should put my book on hold for the time being or even stop writing. But I couldn't do this to all of you so as a loving friend I've deciding to progress with my work and let you join this journey with the me and the characters. Anyway this AN is a little too long so Ima shut up.

P.s. Why has Amina decided to join Hamdan's side??

Comment

Vote

Share