"We can help her Kim ssaem!" Two girls raised up their hands in excitement.

Miss Kim just smiled in reply to them.

"now let's start the lesson proper. Open your physics textbook to page 10"

•••

RINGGG

"annyeong eunbi! I'm eunha. And this is yuju! We're both taking vocal major. We can bring you around if you want" eunha, a girl with big eyes, high ponytail talked to eunbi.

"we can be your first friends here as well. Uhm..by the way..everyone here isn't the same age as you think. We're both 19 how about you?" Yuju asked.

"Jinjjayo? Gomawoyo" eunbi smiled to them. "I'm 18 this year.."

"omo our maknaee! You're so far the youngest in our class" yuju squealed in an excitement.

"Im hungry.." eunbi rubbed her tummy.

Eunha and Yuju laughed, "kaja, let's go to the canteen"

They were walking to the canteen while talking when a group of boys started approaching them.

"Omo..its the kingkas of the school.." eunha gasped.

Eunbi spotted her brother so she approached him while eunha and yuju stood still.

"Eunbi! What are you doing?" Yuju whisper-shouted.

"Eunwoo-yaaa! Is this your dongsaeng? Gwiyeowiyo!!" Taehyung started patting eunbi's head.

"Dongsaeng?" Yuju and eunha asked.

Both of them then approached behind eunbi.

"Annyeong yuju and eunha" the guys shyly greeted them. Then continued playing with eunbi's silky long hair.

"You didn't tell us you have a brother as one of the most handsomest guy in our school?" Yuju nudged eunbi.

"Pfft. Eunwoo handsome? That guy is much more handsome-r than my oppa" eunbi pointed to the guy walking in the school gate.

"Jungkookieeee!" The guys shouted as they ran to him.

"Yah jeon jungkook? No way eunbi. He will treat you like crap. The amount of girls he has bullied is uncountable" eunha told her.

"Thats right eunbi.." yuju said.

"Uh..uh..but i have to say bye to eunwoo oppa.." she uttered.

She approached him and tugged on his arm.

"Ne eunbi?" He asked.

"Im going to eat" she replied.

"Go ahead..i'll wait for you here after school. Oh here this is my buddy, jungkook. Jungkook, my dongsaeng, eunbi. She just came to this school today"

"Annyeong-" eunbi was cut off when she look up to jungkook.

She saw how handsome he was, looking all cold on the outside.

"You're really handsome" eunbi uttered without knowing.

Eunha immediately covered eunbi's mouth.

"ah! aahahha! Kaja jagi eunbi-yaa" eunha faked a laugh and brought yuju and eunbi to the canteen.

"Yah what were you thinking?" Yuju asked.

"Wae what?" Eunbi asked.

"You just freaking told him that he was handsome. He has a girlfriend you know!" Eunha knuckled her head.

"correction. I don't have a girlfriend." Someone appeared behind the girls.

"aish whatever. It's normal for me to compliment someone out of the blue. Its just that I don't really realise what I'm saying." Eunbi told them.

"oh jinjja?" the 'someone' asked.

Eunha and yuju just kept quiet, knowing who was that 'someone'.

"Yah! Im hung-" eunbi turned around, shouting at the 'someone' thinking it was yuju and eunha.

She came face to face with jungkook.

-tbc?- or -end?-

🐥🐥