Envy - Jonah

Do you know what Envy means? A desire to have qualities of another person.
Whether it's physical, mentally or emotionally we all envied someone at one point in our lives and it isn't a pleasant feeling. Take this moment for example. Or..the past few months.
You see, you didn't know how it all started or where it all started. Little by little and then all together, you supposed. It wasn't like you were the jealous type anyways. But what's there to be jealous about? He wasn't your boyfriend or anything.
Riley Summers. The girl in question. She entered the lives of you all when she landed in L.A and met up with all the WDW members. She was a good friend of a staff member and pulled some strings. Said she was a big fan of all of them and her favorite member was no other than your favorite member, Jonah. Jonah was..your friend and as much as you wanted to change that you couldn't. He didn't like you anymore than a friend so you kept your secret crush on him to yourself. Not even the other boys knew and they can keep really good secrets.
However, as soon as Riley shows up she swoons and falls for him. Riley, the boys, and you all became a big blur of "friends." Every-time you wanted to go out, they wanted to invite her. Mostly Jonah. It broke your heart but you couldn't say no, so they did. She followed along every activity you would do with them including movie dates, parties, gatherings, visits and many many more.
Did I mentioned she was always all over Jonah?
Everywhere they were always holding hands, cuddling or talking. They were always seated next to each other and every time Jonah drove she would dash for the passenger seat. When you guys paired up, they would always pick each other. The boys howled and snickered at the thought of Jonah finally probably getting a girlfriend but you silently cried and shuttered. Pretending that it didn't hurt at all.
Nobody knew anything and nobody will.
She was also gorgeous. Her perfect flat stomach, toned abs, wavy blonde hair, big green eyes, perfect white teeth, long eyelashes..you couldn't even think about how she looked next to you. No wonder Jonah would chose her.
Tonight was one of those movie nights, it was Jack's turned to pick but like always he had a hard time deciding and was rummaging through Netflix trying to find the perfect scary movie. You groaned. Every time you guys watched a scary movie you were forced to watch Riley pretend to be scared and cuddle up next to Jonah. Even scarier.
"How about IT?" Jack asked the group. Daniel shook his head "Already seen it!"
You chewed on your popcorn ignoring them. Trying your best not to let your eye wonder over to the..pair next to you.
"Oo..I heard this one was good."
"Jack you said scary movie. That's not a scary movie." Daniel said.
"It is cause I could see your reflection on it!"
The room filled with laughters and Daniel growled at Jack.
"Y/n..you good?"
Jack asked.
You snapped out of your concentration. You were concentrating so hard you didn't even reacted to their lame jokes or insults. Which you always did. You shook your head. "Yeah I'm good. Sorry." Jack smiled and turned back towards the TV. You sighed. This was not going to be a good night.

In the middle of the movie, most of the guys fell asleep..again. Like the other nights. Even on the scary parts. They were tired recently because of their schedule so you understood. You did watch the movie till the end though, because it wasn't a bad movie anyways. When it ended you didn't want to wake them up so you grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.
"Hey..Y/n." A voice whispered to you. "You're still awake?"
You looked over to your left where the voice was coming from. Jonah. Still awake. "Yeah duh. I'm always the last one awake."
"Not anymore!" Riley popped up from Jonah's arm. "From now on we can both stay up together!" She said. You rolled your eyes. You see, you tried not to hate her just because she was stealing someone you liked your entire life, but you couldn't. She would constantly change your plans, insult your style and made you feel unwanted.
"Oh my god Y/n, your PJ's are..weird." She said, scrunching up her nose. You gave her a sarcastic smile. "Didn't know I had to look good while sleeping."
Jonah snickered. He looked over at Riley who was pouting at him. "Relax. I think she looks cute."
You froze. What did he call you? And in front of her?
Riley rolled her eyes. "Let's get ready for bed Jonah, I'm kinda scared from the movie. Will you sleep with me tonight?"
This psycho bitch, you thought.
Jonah blushed. "Um.."
"You know what! I'll let you think about it, in the mean time I have to go and wash my face..ugh I feel so oily." Riley cut him off. She stood up and walked away slowly before stopping near you. "Oh by the way, you might want to wear headphones tonight. In case he..you know..sleeps with me." She gives you a wink and walks off. You sucked in a breath. As much as you wanted to run after her and rip every strand of her perfect blonde hair off, you couldn't. Not without exposing your crush on Jonah. You let out the so called breath and closed your eyes. "Anyways, I'm going to head out. Clear my head a bit." You said, reaching down to remove Jack's hand off your lap.
"What? Why? Are you okay?" Jonah asked, rushing to stand up with you.
You smiled. Same old Jonah. His attention might be on someone's else now, but he certainly always made sure you were alright.
"I'm fine Jonah. Just feel like going out."
He nodded. Then hesitantly asked, "Can I come?"
You stopped in your tracks while trying to make way to your room. "What? Why?"
You turned around to look at him. He shrugged. "I don't know. It's been awhile since I hung out with you. Plus there's something I want to tell you." You furrowed your eyes brows.
"If it's about you and Riley going to be a couple I don't care." You said and turned around to continue walking to your room. "Wait what? No it's not that- wait why do you care?"
You stopped. "I don't. That's what I just said." You turned around to look at him again. "Plus she said she's going to bed, and aren't you going to join her? Might as well stay."
Jonah had a shocked expression on his face. You were a badass to them for sure, but a quiet one. Your small outburst kind of surprised him. "Woah. First of all, I'm not going to sleep with her. Gross. Second, if there's anyone I want to have sex with it would be-" he stopped and glanced at you. "Never mind. Just let me come."
You were hesitant at first. What did he say? And who would he sleep with? Whatever. You walked to your room, grabbed a coat and followed him out the door.

Part Two? :)