Zach Herron

QOTD: Are you single?

Being Zach Herron's girlfriend really did have it's good benefits, from feeling like being on top of the world to feeling small and tiny, in a good way of course. Although you both were young, there was no doubt that you both loved each other very much, to the point where many fans were already "planning" the marriage. Which was disturbing honestly, especially since you two had only dated for 2 years.

In a way, Zach had made your life better and you couldn't be happier, long distant or close, you couldn't get enough.

Today, was just a normal day. Jack had called you down to the house, stating that he was "bored." So, being a good friend to the closest friend you had in the group, you met up with them, feeling quite bored in your own house yourself.

Zach hadn't been around lately, and he's been missing calls, text and dates. In which you totally understand, because he has been working a lot with Daniel to write new songs and new lyrics to appease his lovely limelight's.

Being the awesome girlfriend you are, you never questioned it, not only does he always come home with Daniel, showing off his new lyrics, he tries to make time for you, sends you a "I'm busy, let's talk tonight, if I forget, you have my full approval to leave me for someone better," and sends you gifts, food and always asks Jack to asks you how you were doing in school and home. Zach was sweet, close and afar.

Lately, though, you've just been craving attention and affection. It was a shitty feeling and made you feel like a shitty girlfriend, but who can control cravings? No one.

Visiting the boys tonight, was something you were clearly excited about, not only was Zach there, but this was your chance to teach him a lesson. Sorry limelight's, but he's your boyfriend.

"Y/n!"

Your eyes, from covered from the darkness too long, adjusted to the bright lights of their living room, and you smile as all five boys, (except for Jonah was peacefully napping on the couch) smile and jumping up to give you a hug. Just like you to them, they missed you a lot.

"Hey, baby."

Your waist was pulled back slightly as a familiar, warm presence engulfed you from behind and you giggled as the smell of your boyfriend filled your nose as he nuzzled your neck.

"What are you doing here?"

You opened your mouth to answer you were cut off by none other than Jack himself. "I called her." He swings the key that he somehow had in his hand around as he stood there, looking quite irritated as he watched you two cuddle in the hallway.

Zach let go of you and looked from you and Jack, "Really? Why didn't you ask me?"

"She's your girlfriend Herron, not your property." A sleepy Jonah awaken.

Zach shrugged and gave you a smile. You returned it but quickly put it away to run into Jack's arms.

"HI JACK!"

Naturally, having Jack quite irritated because of you and Zach made your plan even better. So to soothe not only your frustrating needs for love, you can soothe Jack's frustrating needs for attention from his best friend too. "I miss you."

Jack, still stunned that you suddenly peeped into his arms, chuckled and slowly wrapped his arms around you. "I miss you too lovely." His laughed ranged in your ears and you smiled, nuzzling his neck.

When your cuddle session with Jack ended 3 seconds later, you turned around to find Zach with a slight frown on his face, his arms crossed and legs shifting his weight back and forth.