He's Sick

Corbyn: "Y/n!!" You heard a voice downstairs. You jumped up ran downstairs to see. "Corbyn?!" You yelled. He had been away on tour for a few months already, so seeing him was a big surprise. "What are you doing here?" You asked while he put you down. He gave you a small grin, "The tour got cancelled over something going wrong, I know I wasn't supposed to be here until a few weeks, but I wanted to surprise you." He said. You pecked his lips. "Gosh, I miss you." You whisper. He nodded. "I know me too." A few seconds went by, and he started coughing a little. "You alright babe?" You asked. He nodded, "Yeah I'm fine." You smiled before feeling him pulled you closer and hugging you again. "Uh..Corbyn?" You asked. "Hmm?" He mumbled. "You're surprisingly warm, you should rest." You told him and pulled away. You loved him, but you also didn't want to be sick. He nodded, his eyes still closed. "Please help me." He dramatically said.

Zach: "No." You said, pulling the soda can out of his hand. "Sugar does not help with your cold." Zach groaned. "It's just a small cold." He said, sitting up. You shook your head. "No, it isn't. You're having a wet cough, a hot head, and you can't get up to use the bathroom your self because of how numb your body is." You pointed out. He threw his head back slowly and moaned. You went around the room, picking up his tissues and throwing them into the trash bag, throwing the empty cough syrup away, and settling down another bowl of soup and a fresh box of tissues on the table. Before walking out the way, you felt Zach grabbed your hand. "Thanks, babe." He mumbled. You turned around and gave him smile. "You're welcome Zachie."

Daniel: "Told you to let him wear a jacket." You whispered to Jonah. You and Jonah were both outside of the bathroom where inside, Daniel was blowing chunks into the toilet. Jonah raised his hands up, "Sorry, we were late." You rolled your eyes at him. A few minutes went by, "Alright, I'm out, watch him for me alright?" Jonah said. You nodded before he gave you a peck on the cheek then trot downstairs. You listened to Daniel some more, before hearing him flush the toilet, wash his mouth and brushed his teeth, did some more stuff, then walked out. "Danny babe..." You grabbed his arm before he could walk further. You stood in front of him, noticing that he was avoiding eye contact with you. "Baby are you okay?" You asked. He nodded. "I'm sorry Y/n." He said. You gave him a confused look. "What why?" You asked. He pulled away from to sit down, "I literally just ruined your day..I'm sorry." He said. You giggled. "Daniel, there's no way you ruined my day. My day will always be better as long as you're in it." You smiled. He gave you a grin. "Thanks." You nodded at him, then pulled his sweaty hair back, "Now let's get you to rest."

Jonah: "It's been a few hours since I kissed you." Jonah pouted. You groaned. "You're sick, I can't kiss you honey." You said, sitting next to him. He groaned louder, then pulled his blanket up. "Is it cold to you?" He asked. You shook your head. "Calm down Jo, and rest. Do you need anything?" You asked, reaching over to feel his forehead. He pouted, "A kiss?" 😒 "No." You mumbled. He rolled his eyes. "I hate being sick." He said. You nodded. "Trust me. I do too." He gave you a small grin. "Thanks for putting up with me. I love you Y/n." He said. You smiled then grabbed his hand. "I love you too Marais." A few minutes went by, before you heard him snoring and realized he was asleep. You smiled, leaned over, and pecked his cheek. You might get sick, but it was worth the risk.

Jack: "No." Jack crossed his arms like a little kid. You rolled your eyes. "Take the cough syrup Jackson." You said. He shook his head. You placed the cup down. "Don't be a kid baby, it'll make you feel better." You said, making him look at you. He pouted. "But it's gross." You giggled. "I know, but take it anyways. You were complaining last night about how you hated the coughs." Jack threw his head back and let out a loud, annoying moan. "Ugh, I hate it when you're right." He said, then grabbed the cough syrup it your hands and took it. "Good boy. That wasn't so hard." You smiled before pulling the blanket back over him. He rolled his eyes. You handed him a water bottle. "Now drink." You said. He gave you a look, before chugging the water bottle. "You're the most worst doctor ever, but still the hottest." He said, placing the water bottle down. You laughed. "You got that right."