Jack Avery

Tears.

They come out with feelings. They come out with hurt. They come out with anger. For some people, it makes you weak. It makes you stupid, it makes you a small, stupid baby. However, little by little, it makes you stronger. You won't feel it, or see it. But others will. Others will.

12:30 into the night, and the sky was already shining. Out in clearing field, you squeezed Jack's hand, trying to prevent tears from falling out. It was your last night before he had to leave for a couple of months, and even though he was coming back, it still made you sad knowing he was leaving. You felt him squeezed back, before wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you closer. He rested his head on your shoulder, and quietly hush you. "I love you." He whispered. You sniffed before saying it back. He looked up, then gently wiped your tears away.

"Y/n.." He said. "There's not a place in the world where I'm not with you." He whispered before pecking your cheek. You smiled before sniffing. "Yeah, I know." You said. Looking you whispered, "But it's going to be hard."

He nodded in agreement, then squeezed your hand. "That doesn't mean it's impossible."

You smiled. It was the first time Jack was going away for the first time in your relationship. And although he had explain it to you that it was going to be hard millions of times, it still hurt like hell, I mean yeah, he was coming back.

Jack smiled back before kissing your hand, then leaning over to give you a long and passionate kiss.

"I love you. No amount of tours, or states, or..anything else, will ever come between that and change my mind." Staring straight into your eyes, you knew he was telling the truth an it was giving you goosebumps. But you get safe, you felt happy. And you know that as long as he was happy, so we're you. "I love you too Jack."

Tears. They come out with feelings. Yours came out with Love, and Happiness. And you never felt better.