Jack Avery

"If you touch me one more time..!" You yelled to Zach, smiling and shielding yourself from his hands. He smirked and reached out to tickle you again.

"Zach!" You yelled.

Zach, Corbyn, Jack and you were all hanging out at their hotel room just chilling, and apparently Zach was bored. And his target..was you.

Your uncontrollable laughter made a sleeping Corbyn stirred, and a clearly irritated Jack jealous. Why wouldn't he be? He is your boyfriend after all.

"Zach, come on leave her alone." Jack mumbled with (obviously) gritted teeth. Zach turned to glance at Jack before turning back and winking at you. You giggled before sitting up and looking at your boyfriend.

He say there just picking at the sofa's thread, and looking like sad, little boy. One of his hand was picking the sofa while the other was gripping his black t-shirt. You raised your eyebrows, noticing that even though he was clearly jealous, he looked kinda hot.

Zack got up to head to the room. You, glanced over to check if Besson was still asleep, then scooted over to your boyfriend.

"Hey Jackie, you okay babe?" You asked, sweetly knowing he loved it. He nodded, avoiding eye contact before turning away and picking the other side of the sofa. You rolled your eyes and picked up his hand. Forcing him to make eye contact with you, you stared at him.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

He sighed. Then frustrated, he replied, "Go and asked Zach! He seems to make you laugh, and smile and he seems to make you even more happier than I am!!" He half-whisper half-yelled. Although you can hear a small, "Shut up." From Corbyn.

You sigh and peck his lips before squeezing his hands. "Jackson, don't make a big deal out of this. You do I know that Zach Herron is not my boyfriend right? Some other special guy name Jack Avery is, and I love him with all my heart. He shrugged and looked down.

You smirked and bend down to look at his eye. "I love you."

He can't resist when you say that. He can't not answer either.

Groaning, he replied. "I love you too." Smiling, you sat up. "And who's my boyfriend again?" You asked. A small smile appeared on his face. "Me."

You nodded slowly. "Mmhmm. And who isn't?" You asked. "Zach Herron." You reached over to kiss him as soon as he said that.

No amount of tickles on the world will ever make you smile and happy as you are now.