Jonah Marais

'Having no love in a relationship is like having no wifi. And what do you do when you have no wifi? You play games."
-Unknown

"So you can be all over some random, hot chick but I can't be all over my childhood crush? What kind of game are you playing?!" You yelled at your 8 month boyfriend Jonah. Yes, 8 months, perfect, beautiful relationship. Right about until yesterday, when he decided to start a war and you decided to end it. Too bad he's a sore loser.

"Y/n stop, you know how I felt.." he mumbled. He avoided eye contact knowing that as soon as he look up he'll cry.

"And you know how I felt!" You yelled. "I thought that since you can be around some bimbo, I can be around a guy that I really don't have feelings for anymore! And you kept your hands all over! I didn't! I told him that I had boyfriend! A perfect boyfriend, not someone who plays with my feelings, not someone who plays games, not someone who....who.." Finished. At least that's what you thought. He would bend down, kiss you goodbye and walk out of your life forever. It. Was. Finish.

You dropped to your knees and sob. It was hard. The feeling when you love someone so much but they don't back. At least not anymore.

"Y/n.." you heard him whispered. He picked you up, set you down on the bed and hugged you until there were no more tears. 'Cherish the moment.' You thought. Since it might be the last one. "I love you." He whispered.

You sniffed. "I love you too."

The five words. Those next five words changed your feelings. You felt safe again. You felt loved.

It was hard to believe at first, but you heard him. It was true. He said it. And he meant it.
"I love you." He whispered.

"I will never leave you."