Too Good At Goodbyes - Jack

"Fine! Leave! Like you always do!"

The door to your apartment slammed and shudder the whole house. You, with an angry face, plopped yourself on the couch and screamed into your pillow.

This was the third fight you and Jack had this month. Month! And this was the third time he walked out. It was nothing new. But it was also nothing good. This has become a routine. Jack leaves, comes back and apologize then you guys are good. But why call each other "good" when you both still hated each other guts and fought like crazy? Each arguments was getting worse and worse. From being accused a cheater, to coming home late again, the pain was everywhere and it was eating you both up.

Your phone buzzed with texts and calls, and you ignored them all. Usually, you would pick up. You didn't care if it wasn't Jack calling. He never calls you. It was always either Corbyn or Daniel.

Why wouldn't they? They live in the apartment above you and could hear every screaming argument you have with Jack. You flicked the switch to the ringer down and stuffed your phone under your pillow. This wasn't a good time. Not anymore.

A small bubble of guilt rose up in your chest and you slowly swallowed. Why were you feeling guilty? You didn't do anything wrong. This argument was about him always hanging out with his friends, not about you "cheating" like last time.

A buzzed came from your phone again and you sigh as you got up to walk towards the bedroom. The farther the phone, the farther the guilt.

You plopped on the bed and tried to close your eyes. Maybe some sleep can bring some sense into your mind, and you can go find Jack and make up again. And again. But no tiredness came out from you. You slowly opened your eyes when you figured out why.

You were always tired after you had a nice cry. And you always took a nap after crying. It usually comes when fights like this with Jack happens. But confusion filled your head as you realized something.

You weren't crying.

Were you sad?

No.

In fact, you felt nothing.

No sadness, no tears, no...guilt.

As if...you didn't care if Jack left you.

But you did.

Did you?

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. You loved Jack. It was always Jack that made you smile, that made you happy. Just looking at a picture of him made your whole day. Which is why you fell for him in the first place.

Did you stop? Did it take this fast for you to stop loving Jack? To finally realize that he wasn't the right one?

Short breath came out of your mouth as you swallowed hard trying to find the answer to the questions.

"No!"

Your mouth said.

"Yes."

Your heart said.

I did the plot to the chorus, not the verses. Hope you guys like it!