Part Two

"This is so stupid." You whispered, rubbing your arms. Feeling Daniels hands wrapped around yours, you looked up. "At least we're together." He said. You smiled at him.

Crickets chirp, leaves were crunching, and cars drove by from behind you. But all you cared about was how it was right now. With Daniel.

It was almost midnight, and the both of you snuck out your window, to meet each other due to the never-ending feud going on between your parents. "So.." you jogged up to stand next to him. "Did your parents warned you about us too?" You asked him sarcastically. He sigh and nodded. "It sucks."

You nodded.

Two teenagers, walking alone on a road in the middle of the night. Seems creepy, but they were in love. You guys weren't running away, but walking to the place you first met. A bank. Sounds boring. But. This was where you and Daniel first made eye contact, and first fell in love. Your parents were talking to each other, and although the tension was high, all you guys were paying attention to was. You.

The bank was closed at the moment, but you both sat on the stairs. Holding hands and talking. Laughing, crying, smiling, all these feelings can describe this moment. "Y/n?" He all of a sudden said, mid sentence.

"What?" You asked, then grabbed his hands. When he didn't answer you asked again. "Daniel?"

A blur.

It was a blur but it was felt. He leaned over and kissed you. Yes, you've kissed before. But this was special, it made you feel more safe more special, more loved. It was like, it didn't matter what your parents said, this was the boy you love. You can't break love. You just can't.

"I love you." You whisper when he pulled away. "I love you too." He said back, before leaning over and giving you another passionate kiss. Safe, special and loved.

You can't break love. You just can't.