Jonah Marais

'What an ugly bitch, she doesn't deserve Jonah." @hatey/n

"She so fake guys." @y/nxjonah

"Give up already hoe. Jonah will never love you." @y/nsucks

You set the phone down, sighing and holding back your angry tears. Nobody told you this was easy, but no one told you it was gonna be this hard. The hate was coming from all directions and it was hitting you and leaving scars all over. You wiped away a tear then stood up.

"Hey babe."

Turning around, you saw him. Jonah Marais, that one boy you fell in love with and never stood up again. He smiled at you, before walking over to give you a small kiss on your forehead. "You okay?" He asked.

You nodded, hoping he couldn't see what you were really feeling. "I'm fine, it's just..stress from all the..work I've been doing." You said, hoping it was an easy getaway.

Nope. It was not.

Jonah caught your eyes, and hunch down a little (cause you were shorter than him) to straight into them. "What's wrong?"

You took a deep breath before letting the tears fall. Jonah, although confuse, pulled you close and hugged you tight. You sob into his white t-shirt, wetting it. But you didn't care, and neither did he.

He rubbed your back, soothing you. And whispering "It's okay." Over and over again. He didn't know what was going on, but he knew his baby was in trouble, and that was what he was going to fix first.

You cried for what seemed like 20 years, but Jonah was patient, and calm, and worried. You took a step away from him, before reaching down and handing him your phone.

"This.." you started. But you couldn't finish your sentence after remembering what those tweets said.

Jonah took the phone away from you, gave you once last look, before turning on the phone, unlocking it, and reading the tweets.

You sat down on the couch and buried your face in your hand. As soon as he was done, you heard him sit on the couch with you, typed something on the phone. Then handed it back to you.

"I love you for you." He said. You looked up, and he smiled at you.

"No amount of hate will ever change that." He said. You smiled then leaned over and hugged him. "I love you too." You whispered.

Smiling, Jonah grabbed your hand, "Come on, let's go out, you need to be happy." He said. You giggled before standing up and walking out the door with him.

"Yes, Y/n has flaws, but she's beautiful and amazing. Give her hate, give her insults, it'll only make me love her more. Since only bad things happen to beautiful people." @JonahMarais