Part 2 Jonah Imagine For Emily

My heart was beating. My palms were sweaty. My throat was dry, and a lump form. I pushed past people as soon as I stepped into the hospital.
'It can't be true' I thought. I walked/ran as fast as I can. But it didn't seem to go fast enough.
Jonah.
Where is he?
I clenched my fist. My other hand was wrapped around my phone from where Jack texted me the address and room from.
3rd floor. Room 9.
You kept repeating it through your mind, but the more you did, the more it sounded fake.
Jonahs okay.
Right?
"Emily!!"
You whirled around, too fast and crashed into someone, who's strong and caught you fast enough before you fell.
"Jack?"
There he was. He kept his arms around your shoulder and shook you because of how pale you are.
"Hey, it's me. It's okay."
He voice soothe you, and for a minute you relaxed. Just relaxed.
Jonah.
JONAH.
"Jack.." you said and gently pulled away.
"J-Jack, where is he? Jack where is Jonah?" You raised your arms up to brush his hands off your shoulder.
"Emily, hey-"
"No. Jack." You said, barely getting his name out. A giant lump formed at your throat. Sobs began to rise and your heart started beating faster.
"Jack. Where is he?" You asked. Tears spilling out.
"Emily..."
And then he gave you this look. It wasn't an 'it's okay' look, nor was it a 'come on I'll show you' look. It was something else.
For a moment. Things froze, all you heard was your word crashing down.
You phone dropped, and so did your heart. Your anger rose, your screams and cries as you were brought back to reality. "No!" You yelled. Jack reached up to calm you down. "No, jack! No! He isn't...he can't be-"
"There was an accident, he was trying to protect-"
"No!" You yelled and dropped down to your knees.
Protect.
Protect who?
You sobbed and sobbed and never felt more numb in your life. You tantrum caught the attention of people.
'How could they just stand there when my world is crashing down?' You thought. You cried and screamed. "This can't be real!"
"Jack! No...I'm here, he cannot leave this world without me..he promised me he'll be back.." Jack, being a good friend, leaned down to bring your face back up.
"I know."
He reached behind him and pulled out his phone. "I'm sorry if I can't really help you. That I can't change what happened to Jonah. But I love you a lot, and I'll do anything if that means protecting you." He gently grabbed your hand and led you to an empty corner, where no one can hear and see you. "Jonah, loves you.." he said, his voice cracking as he worked on his phone. For a while you forgot that he was also hurting a losing a best friend.
"And...he couldn't bare to..d-die, without...talking to you first." He said and handed you his phone.
"Listen to this." He simply said, took a breath and walked away.
You sat there for few minutes, wondering if you should listen to the recording. Hearing his voice would hurt, but it'll hurt even more, handing the phone back and not ever knowing what he said.
'Hey Emily.' The recording started, his voice soft and raspy like someone who hasn't spoken in a while. Tears spilled as you realize that the sweet, funny voice was gone and never heard from again.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ever making you happy , for ever making you feel love, for ever making you feel important, because if I didn't then you wouldn't be sad right now. You're probably wondering what happened, let's just say, the gun was pointed and I couldn't stand just standing there while an innocent life was taken. You're upset, and mad at me right now. I'm sorry. Jack, you're closest friend in the group, I asked him to take care of you. To be there for you. Let him, please. He made a promise to me. No matter what happens, move on baby. Go and find someone who will love you more, make you forget about me. Marry and grow up to have a wonderful family. Have the wedding you dream to have, and forget about me. I don't want to be the one who holds you back. Be happy. Please. I love you."

OMG!! 😭😭😭 I'm sorry my loves. But! I'm sorry for posting this late also, part two is up! Btw a lot of you guys had asked for a request and I promise you it will come up, just be patient because I've been having a lot of request lately! So thanks bye!