Jack Avery Imagine For Fefe

Flipping a page in your textbook, you scratched your head trying to study. The library was the only, quiet place where you can study without Jack Avery bothering you. He was always partying or hanging out with his "cool" friends to come to the library. So going there was like a safe place. You reached over to grab your notebook when your elbow hit the pencil you were using, knocking it off the table. You sigh and reached down to grab it.

"Hey, beautiful." 

Of course. You looked up. "Jack?" You whispered. He smirked and nodded. "Didn't think you'll see me here?" He asked, setting his book down and sitting across from you. You nodded slowly still holding your pencil and giving him a weird look. He chuckled. "What? Can't keep your eyes off of me Fefe?" He smirked, opening his notebook.

You rolled your eyes. 'Out of all the places on earth?' You thought to yourself. Jack Avery. Even his name is adorable. He was always after every girl. And all those girls were stupid enough to fall for him and thinking that he was in love. Jack was never in love. He either gets what he wants when he wants, or you're dead. And let's just say, you're his next victim, or so you thought. You crossed your arms.

"What is Jack Avery doing here in a library? Out on a dare?" You asked. He chuckled and leant closer. "The library isn't your safe place sweetheart, not anymore." He whispered, before reaching over to play with a strand of your hair. 

Yeah...no. You aren't falling for his games. Even though if he touched you again you would definitely punch his lips...with yours.

You gently pulled away from him. This boy was always after you. This boy was thinking he always gets what he wants all because he's popular. You weren't going to fall for his tricks. "Okay, yeah. I think I'm done studying." You quickly closed you books before stuffing into your bag.

Turning to walk away, you felt Jack's hand grabbed your waist. "Come on Fefe."

You groaned. Of course he knew your nickname. He practically lured it out of your friend using his charms. You slowly pulled away from him. "Jack. Enough. I'm pretty sure we're not dating, so technically you can't touch me like that." You whispered, noticing that the library was gaining a few more customers.

Jack laughed quietly. "Don't play with me. You know me, I always get what I want." You smirked. "Well than I guess you're glad to take a load off because you're not getting this."

He glares at you while you practically burst out laughing inside. A few minutes went by before he sigh, and he relaxed his face. "I don't want to play your games. I know you want me, don't resist it." He growled.

You giggled. "What makes you think I want you Avery?"

He smirked. "You're a smart girl. And today is Friday, you know what happens Friday night. If you even show up tonight, I win." He slipped past you. "You'll be there. I know it."

You watched him walk away. 'What an ass.' You thought.

Friday night. Every. Single. Fucking. Friday. Night. Jack and his friends throw some big party at the end of the street of your neighborhood. You showed up to a few with your friend but she kept on getting drunk and throwing up uncontrollably so you just drove her home.

You rolled your eyes as you got into the shower. 'Does he really think that I'll go the party? I can resist him.' You thought.

But, before you know it, your mind wondered back to him. His hair, his lips, his hands. The way they attracted you bad. The electricity going through your body as he touches you, or the way he whispers into your ear.

The way he spoke, walk, laughs, you were thinking about all as you got into bed. He was like a god. A really..really..hot god. A few more minutes went by. Your mind was going crazy. You couldn't sleep. So you did what you knew you would regret, but did anyway.

You got up, dressed and walked to his party. 'I'm so stupid.' You thought.

Stuffing your hands into your leather jacket, you dodge drunk, kissing, horny, sweaty, and dancing teens on the porch. Before walking inside. You felt out of place, but also comfortable at the same time. It was like you knew exactly what you were doing. But you don't.

Walking out onto the dance floor, you looked around for Jack. When you couldn't find him you tried squeezing to the other rooms. When you felt two hands pressed your hips and warm lips gently kissed your ear before whispering. "Told you I get what I want."