Your First Date

Corbyn: I think that this blondie will take you on a simple, yet romantic date. Sorta like a movie you both want to see, and then go through some drive-in at a fast food restaurant, park somewhere and eat and talk while sitting on top of the car. You would tell him about yourself and then he'll tell you about himself. A nice, cool night where you can forget everything and just be with each other.

Zach: Zach would probably be a little more formal then Corbyn, not fully formal, but a little more. He'll bring you flowers while picking you up. Then take you to a already reserve restaurant, where you both eat and then he'll walk you around the city and take you to a few places he loves. Zach kinda regretted that the whole date was about him, but you loved it, about him or not.

Daniel: Daniel would be a little more fun. Like take you to a carnival. He'll make you go on rides that you never been before. "You'll only live once. Share your first time on this ride with me." Was his excuse every time you said no. And it worked every time. He'll take lots of pictures, and win you lots of prizes including buying you food and candy. The best part was the Ferris Wheel. It was night..so whenever he looked at you, his eyes would sparkle from all the light down below. It made you feel safe, and loved.

Jonah: Jonah would be kinda laid-back, he'll take you to your favorite artist's concert, using V.I.P tickets because he's cool. He'll than go and get you ice cream because you both were so hype from the loud music in the concert. Then out dancing at some cool party in the city. You'll both stay there all night, and when the sun came out, he'll walk you around a park, showing you how beautiful nature could be at dawn.

Jack: Jack. Jack. Jack. This one has got to be the best date ever. First, he'll take you out to eat whatever you like. Then you guys started talking. The conversation then turned into a girl you hated in your school, he'll listen about how you hate her because of whatever she did to you. Then Jack got an idea. "Do you know where she lives?" He asked? You nodded. He grabbed your hand and ran. You both arrived at the grocery store, and he bought a few items, and he did it so quick you didn't have time to ask or figure out what he bought. And when you both arrived to her house, Jack grabbed something from the grocery bag (don't worry it's night) and threw it. It landed on her house's window, splattering everywhere. An egg. "Jack?! What are you doing?!" You asked. He gave you a smile. "Come on, you know you want to." And you did. The rest of the night you both drove house to house of all your and his enemies, just to destroy their house. You both were almost caught, but both ran out of the police's eyes. It was a great night.