Daniel Imagine For Nancy

"Seriously tho. Did you take it?" Logan asked you, running into your room and jumping onto your bed making all your papers bounce.

"Okay! Yea. I took the last cookie Lo, I was hungry." I screamed at him and pushed him off my bed. He laughed. "Come on Nan. I thought we had a deal." He waved a finger at you. You smiled at him.

"Yeah. If you won that board game, and you lost. So.." You gave him a shrug. He pouted and pretended to throw a tantrum.

"Hey hey." You both heard a knock at the door. Daniel Seavey. Your boyfriend. "Hey babe." You shifted your body to give him a hug. "Uh uh." Logan grabbed Daniel's collar and pulled him up gently. "There will be no babe-ing or hugging in my presence." He said giving you a stern look.

You crossed your arms and cocked an eyebrow, before reaching over and pulling Daniel from him. "There will also be no protecting and being a jerk in my presence either." You said pulling Daniel to sit on the bed with you.

"If you guys are done pulling me back and forth, I will love to have an alone time with Nancy please. I had something to say to her." Daniel interrupted.

Logan crossed his arms, gave me a look. You sigh and pointed to the door. "This IS my room Logan, please leave."

He rolled his eyes, stuck his tongue at you then walked out of the room.

You laughed, than re-focused back onto your adorable boyfriend. "So..whats up?" You said. He sat up and gave you a kiss. "Finally. I actually didn't have anything to talk to you about. I just miss having alone time with you, because your brother keeps following you everywhere." 

You giggled than wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. Forgetting about your papers that you were just organizing on your bed. You pulled you both down to lay on the bed.

Not knowing (but also not caring) that your door is open, Daniel settled his hips between your legs, one hand on your hips and one reaching under your shirt.

Wrapping your legs around him, you slipped a tongue into his mouth. He flinched a little, and you smiled. He tried to cover it by pressing himself against you harder making you say a muffle "Daniel."

"Are you guys done? Because Zach asked if-"

Pushing Daniel off, you sat up quickly. Daniel sat up too, recovering from falling off the bed, because you pushed him.

"Uh...hey Logan.." Daniel scratched the back of his neck. Logan's face wasn't even shocked, it was more of a. "Explanation?" Kind of face.

Even thought it was suppose to be a weird, awkward and bad moment. You burst out giggling. I mean, the tension was just too much.

Daniel quickly got up, and ran passed Logan who stood there until you stopped laughing. And when you finally did, he kept staring at you.

"What?"

"You're fucking crazy."