Jonah Imagine (Request)

The sun burned your eyes, and so did the small amount of sweat on your forehead, your hair was flowed out and lightly stuck to your back.

Even though most girls would complained about this situation, you couldn't be happier. In your hand, you held another hand. Jonah Marais hand to be more specific.

It was only the beginning of summer, and you both were spending it together. Clinging onto each other like wet paper towels, spending as much time as possible and making sure each one is safe. The good thing was, you both still found time to spend it all with your families and friends. Which is hard and rare when you're dating a member of a rising band. He took care of you, and you took care of him.

The sound of boys shouting and arguing lightly brought you out of your thoughts. "Y/n." Turning your head to the voice, Jonah met your eyes and he smiled. "You okay? You dozed off for like a second."

Returning a small smile, you nodded. "I'm fine." He grin and shook his hand that was currently holding yours. Both of you were at the band's house, watching the rest of the boys, along with Logan, playing football. Which was where the shouting and arguing was coming from.

"Alright, I'll go get us more lemonade." Jonah announced after a few more minutes of watching the boys.

"Okay." You said and lightly blushed when he leaned down to peck your lips when he walked past. He was so sweet.

"Y/n!"

As soon as Jonah left, one of the boys called your name and you glanced over to answer, before feeling a slight pain, and everything going black.

Your eyes felt sticky. Like they were glued shut. You had a massive headache, and your body was sore for some reason. You were lying straight, yet your muscles ache to move. Unable to, however.

Slowly, opening your eyes, you squinted them when you realized how bright the room you were in was. The window shown bright light, and although it was midday, it felt like you were sleeping for years. The room was, not the hospital, but your room, specifically the one you shared with Jonah. What happened?

"Oh my god, you're awake."

Jonah, as if my magic, suddenly appeared by your side.

"Baby. Y/n..hey?" He placed both his hands on the side of you face.

"Jonah.." your throat seems raspy, but it wasn't hurting. The only thing hurting was your head. It was as if someone pounded your head 50 times, then made you listen to loud music 100 times, then got you drunk, and then pounded your head 50 more times.

"What happened?"

Jonah shook his head slowly. "It's too much information to process right now, but Corbyn threw the football at you think you'll catch it. But..." he trailed off, knowing you know the rest.

"Don't worry. I'll beat him up when you're better."

His words made you chuckled and winded slightly, making him jump up.

"Jack is calling the ambulance right now, they'll be here in a second, but for now, just relax. I think you have a concussion-"

"Jonah-"

"Place this white cloth on your head, it won't cure it, but it will help with the pain. Also, try not to move your head so much, it'll make it worse and-"

"Baby-"

"I called off tomorrow. Remember? We're suppose to go to to the studio, but I'm gonna stay at the hospital with you, and-"

"Jonah!"

"What?" He answered. Finally. But you didn't have his full attention yet, considering he was still trying to place the washcloth on your forehead.

"I love you."

His eyes immediately left to look at yours. The corner of his mouth turned up slightly.

"I love you too."