Quit - Daniel

QOTD: What's your favorite book on Wattpad?

The things Daniel Seavey did to you.

He could make you feel as if you were on the highest mountain in the world to feeling like you're in the deepest, most darkest pit. He could make you feel beautiful one day, and the next he could make you feel worthless, as if you were another speck of dust somebody forgot to get rid of.

He mentioned that you were "his world" and the next he left you, he left his world. He left you.

Your feelings for this boy was just as confusing as his intentions with you. You loved him to death but also wanted to strangle him whenever he lied to you. When he's around your heart flutters and your palms get sweaty. You stutter and become nervous, as if wanting to impress him.

Then at the end of the day you mentally slap yourself for being like that around him when he didn't give a damn about you, no matter how beautiful, smart, funny, or perfect you are, he was just gonna use you. Like always.

Yet you still couldn't get enough of him. From his blue eyes, to his amazing smile. That boy can make you fall for him in an instant. Which is why you hated him.

"Don't pick up."

It was the same line over and over again whenever you asked for advice and when he called you.

"He'll suffocate you."

Yes he will. He definitely will hurt the life out of you. And you craved it so much.

Yet whenever he called you, you pick up. Whenever he knocked on your door, you opened it. Whenever he kisses you, you kisses back.

"I can't quit you."

You pulled away from the kiss for the first time that night to look him in the eye. Furrowing his eyebrows, he stepped away.

"What?"

"I can't do this." You swung your legs over off the bed and got up. "Not anymore Daniel."

Following your movements, Daniel hesitantly walked up to you as he stepped off the bed and grabbed your hips. "What do you mean? We're fine." He was already assuming that you were mad at him, but you weren't. You were mad at yourself.

Even though you couldn't see his eyes because he was busy peppering your neck, you just knew by the tone that he was lying. You weren't "fine." He was using you. And so were you. But you didn't want to stop. Even if you were filled with guilt and regret.

You gently pushed him away, knowing he wasn't gonna resist it. "Y/n.."

"No."

You gave him a look, telling him the real reason you were backing off.

There was never a deal between you two, you guys weren't friends with benefits, nor were you two together. It happened one night, and it just continued. There was never an agreement or rules. It was just using one another for pleasure.

You ever wonder the reason why it never works out? Because someone always manages to catch feelings. Everything goes downhill from that.

"I know I'm gonna regret it." You told yourself as you stepped out of his house for the last time  and hugging your arms for warmth.

"But I'm catching feelings."

Answer: I don't really have one, I just use Wattpad to write instead of reading. :)