His Proposal

Nah, no worries you guys are older.

Corbyn: "So why you bring me here?" You asked, holding onto Corbyn's hand while he helps you up. "It's a surprise y/n, remember?" He chuckled. You groan softly. Corbyn came home one day and asked you to follow him. He drove you to this empty place, where there was a hill, which he made you both climbed. Even though he knew what was at the top. "Corbynnnn...I'm tired." You complained. He laughed. "Oh trust me..it'll be worth it." The last step, he grabbed you by the waist and pulled you all the way up, catching you by surprise. "Corbyn what the fu-" The way he carried you wasn't the only surprise up here. You turned around to face him with your mouth all the way open. He smiled at you. "So..will you?"

Zach: "This is sooo spicy

Zach: "This is sooo spicy." Zach said putting his fork down. You giggled. "Do the dare, Zach, I won fair and square. " You said. For your date this weekend, Zach took you to a small Chinese restaurant, where they sell really spicy chicken, which you and Zach both used as a punishment for a game if you lose. And fortunately, he lost. So he gets to eat it. "Ugh, I can't take it anymore." He slide the plate away. You laughed. "You're crazy." He gave you a grin. You raised your hand up to signal a waiter, "Um excuse me, can you bring the check and fortune cookies? We're almost done." You said to him and he nodded before walking away. You turned to Zach. "Wanna read each other's fortune?" You asked him. He shook his head. "I think this one, you should read on your own." He said. You gave him an weird look before the waiter came. "Here you guys go. Enjoy." He smiled before walking away. You smiled before ripping open your cookie. And man,were you surprised.

Daniel: You were out to run some quick errands, and before you finished, Daniel called you and asked you to come home real quick

Daniel: You were out to run some quick errands, and before you finished, Daniel called you and asked you to come home real quick. "What wrong? Are you alright?" You asked him as you opened your car and hopped in. "Uh..I kinda bumped into a box and al your photos dropped." He said nervously. You sigh and giggled. "Why don't you just pick it up?" You asked. You heard him groan. "Can't I want to see my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked. You smiled. "Not if she's busy." Daniel groaned, "Just come over, trust me it'll be worth it." And it was.

Jonah: "Happy Birthday Princess

Jonah: "Happy Birthday Princess." Jonah whispered to you as you stuff more cake into your mouth. "Tank you!" You said, with cake in your mouth. He laughed. "You're adorable." You swallowed your cake before smiling at him. "Thank you." He gave you a grin. "Hey, I got a present for you." He walked onto the stage, in front of your whole family who came for your party. "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this..is something that I love to sing for the beautiful Y/n Y/l/n." He nodded at you, while you blushed knowing that all eyes were in you. Singing your favorite song, Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur, he and his eyes on you the whole time, except for when he closed his eyes during some of the high notes he added. You were on the verge of tears. ESPECIALLY, when he set his guitar down and ran over to you, to ask you a question that'll change your whole life.

Jack: "Hey babe!" Jack screamed as you jumped into his arms

Jack: "Hey babe!" Jack screamed as you jumped into his arms. He was back from tour and you couldn't have been more happy. When he set you down after a small make out session. He grabbed a box that he set down. "I brought pizza!" You smiled. "Babe. How you know I didn't eat yet?" You asked. He shrugged. "Oh I didn't, I just know girls NEVER say no to pizza." You giggled. It was true. (Right?) You grabbed the pizza box from him and set it down. "I miss you." He said, grabbing your waist and pulling you in for a kiss. "I do too." You whispered as you both pulled away. "I'll go and get drinks." Jack said, he got up to head to your kitchen. You smiled before opening the box. When you saw what was written you jumped up. "So?" You turned around and saw Jack standing in the door way. "Will you?"

Yay! I am officially done with this story! Hope you guys liked it

Yay! I am officially done with this story! Hope you guys liked it. Love you all.