His Relationship With Your Parents

Corbyn: Your dad is pretty cool with him. They aren't exactly close, but they don't hate each other either, your dad approves of him and they love discussing stupid stories about you. Corbyn helps around the house with your dad, making your dad's opinion about him not that bad. 

Your mom loves Corbyn. She thinks he's an adorable boy who's perfect for you. Corbyn's always polite, safe, and loving to you, and she loves that. He always helps around the kitchen, and sometimes even help her clean afterwards, even if he isn't supposed to. All in all, your parents love him. 

Zach: Your dad isn't the type to hurt anyone but he does want to protect his daughter. He doesn't yell at Zach or keep you guys from doing any PDA, all he does is asks him questions, and you questions, just to make sure you both are happy with each other. Afterwards, your dad will be totally cool with Zach, and your relationship. 

Your mom loves that you're with Zach. First of all, all his answers to your dad were all okay and the way he looks and talks to you was something that most couples don't have. They have love, and hope, and sometimes even faith in the way he looks at you. She loves that you both are happy and that  Zach treats you with respect and love. 

Daniel: Your dad would probably just make Daniel prove that he's worthy of your love. For example, he'll tell Daniel to go and do some dangerous stunt, but Daniel always came back, unharmed and task done. For awhile, your dad kept doing that although Daniel always finishes it. Then he stopped. Your dad finally figured out that Daniel was worth everything you gave him. And he likes him exactly as much as you did.

Your mom was always asking questions about him in private to you. "Is he working?" "How are his parents?" "When you're sick does he take care of you?" stuff like that. At first, it was annoying, but pretty soon, you start to love talking about him, and of course, you knew your mom meant well. And when she figured out how much you liked him, she knew he was the one to make you happy, appreciated, and loved. 

Jonah: Your dad will take it easy on Jonah. He won't interrogate him or anything. He'll just sit down with a drink and have a nice conversation with him about life. Sometimes the topic about you would come up, but your dad always brushed it off, only wanting to know more about Jonah and his intentions with you, his dreams in life, and his future lives. 

Your mom will probably do the same thing. She'll just talk to Jonah, unlike your dad, she'll mostly talk about you relationship. How you both are, how easy it is to agree with each other, and how you both hate being mad at each other. She'll tell him silly stories about you as a child and he'll laugh about it, he'll also tell her about the times you would talk about your family and how you love them all. Both your parents are totally cool with Jonah, making you love him more. 

Jack: Your dad will be a little rough on him. Not too rough, but a little rougher than other parents. He'll full on interrogate him, and sometimes even threat him causing Jack to go pale, and you to be annoyed. Your mom would always scold your dad, but he'll never stop. Eventually, your dad went easy but that didn't mean he had his eye out. 

Your mom was a little softer, she'll love Jack, and always makes him feel welcome. She'll bake for him, and talk with him. They'll both get along great, and that's all you needed. Your mom would probably have a limit on the nights you go out, but she won't threat him. She'll treat him right, as long as he treats you right. 

Hey, guys! So, funny story. I fell asleep with my boyfriend Coltan last night, and he was going through my phone. When I woke up, he kept telling me that he was cuter than all of Why Don't We boys, so I finally told him that he wasn't. And now he won't text back. I'm going to his house later to "apologize" but I thought it was super funny.