Flaws

I know a bunch of you guys are still waiting for my song imagines, but while I work on Jonah's because that's the most popular, here's a chapter you guys can distract yourself with while I work on it. Each of the members flaws while you guys are dating.

Corbyn: Over affection. Sometimes having him come up from behind you and hugging and kissing you all the time is sweet. It doesn't mean that sometimes you can get irritated and just want to be alone sometimes. He's perfect, but clingy.

Zach: His carelessness. Sometimes Zach can appear a bit lazy and quiet. It's gets annoying sometimes, and it makes him appear mysterious. He never wants to do anything, but don't worry. He still loves you.

Daniel: His habit of being a child. Usually it's one of the things you love and admire about Daniel, but he always seem to look at things through a child's eyes and it makes him quite immature.

Jonah: Stiffness. Jonah can be a little boring and stuff sometimes. When you invite him to do things he usually just stands around, at first you thought it was because he was shy, but now you know it's just a boring habit.

Jack: Self-esteem. You love a cocky, confident guy, but that doesn't mean it irritates you sometimes. Jack has a lot of things he should be proud of, but sometimes you just wanna shit him for being so confident and cocky.

This is also my opinion, feel free to leave yours, also I don't write this out of hate, I think they're all perfect and will do anything to make you happy.