Imagine For Bianca

"You're an idiot." You whispered to him. He chuckled before bending down to set down his bag. "Hey you're the one who agreed to this?" He said.

"You came up with it!" You half whispered half yelled. He gave you a smile before sticking out his hand. "You got the bolt cutter?" He asked. You nodded, reaching into your own bag and handing him the cutter.

With it, he cut the chain locking up the school. "Great." He whispers, opening the gate, then rushing inside. "Come on Bi, we don't wanna get caught." He grabbed your hand, rushing you.

The feeling of his hand on yours made you blush a little, but the moment was over when he all of a sudden stopped and pulled you down.

"Daniel?!" You whispered. He put a finger to his lips, signaling you to be quiet. "There's a camera." He whispers. You nodded, reaching into your bag to pull out the can of crazy strings which Daniel gladly took from you. You settled down behind him, waiting for him to block the camera.

It took him FORVER, because he was afraid of getting caught by the camera. When he was done, he reached behind himself, grabbed your hand without looking then stood up. "Got it!" He whispers. You smirked at him, "Of course, you took 50 years." He looked at you and laughed, before you both took off running towards the back of the school.

Daniel was always into big trouble, this was the first time he did something this illegal, and although you had big doubts he tagged you along anyways. Daniel was always a popular guy in your school, but he never forgot his best friend. You.

"We're here!!" He screamed, his voice echoing into the room. You laughed at him. The pool blue light cast over his eyes, making him seem more cuter than he already is. "Bi. Are you gonna jump in with me or stare at me forever?" He said.

You looked down blushing. He chuckled. "Hey, I'm just joking." You nodded. "Wait? Did you say jump in? You never told me we were going swimming." You said.

"Too late." Was the last thing you heard before he reached over and pushed into the pool. Thank god you could swim.

When you resurfaced you glared at him, "Daniel!! I will destroy you!" You screamed. He laughed and slipped off his shirt. "Come on, you know you love me." He said. Trying to hide your face, you looked down.

As he jumped in, he accidentally hit you with his splashing. "I hate you." You casually said to him. He gave you his big smile, than swam towards you. "Sorry I got your clothes wet." He said. You giggled. "Yeah I know. You're forgiven." You said sarcastically.

He laughed, then swam over to wrap his arms around you. "This is fun, I'm glad you came with me." He said. You blushed and nodded. "Of course, I'm your friend."

"And I hate it." He said. "What?"

"I hate that your my friend, I hate that we can be this close, and I have to hide my real feelings for you." He said.

With his arms still around, your back against the wall, you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Then tell me your real feelings." You whispered.

His eyes went wide for a second, before he leaned in closer. "I like you. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I love the way you smile, laugh, walk and the way you're always scared yet do stuff anyways. The way you put up with all my stupidness. And the way you seem to care about me a lot. Bianca, you may be my friend, but I will always want more."

Silence. He said that all in one breath, so he was a little breathless, the water waved around you guys, and it echoed across the walls. You gave him a small smile, before leaning in, placing your lips on Daniel's.

It wasn't a peck, or a brush. You kissed him deeper, it was a kiss made of passion and love. And you loved every single second of it.

You wrapped your legs around him, and he pushed you against the wall, still kissing each other. (Yes you two are still in the water)

"I'm yours Daniel."

"You're mine Bianca."