Scenarios pt.2

Jimin

Jimin: Jagiya~ jagi~

Jaerin: Wha-

Jaerin asked in annoyance before she was cut off by Jimin. Jimin slammed his lips on Jaerin's as he wrapped his arms around her waist and glared at a boy who was staring at Jaerin.
Jaerin's eyes widened in shock as she felt her cheeks getting hotter. After 10 seconds, Jimin stopped kissing Jaerin.

Jaerin: Yah! What was that for?!?!

Jimin: To tell that boy that you are mine!

Jimin exclaimed and pointed at the boy while glaring at him. He crossed his arms and pouted. Jaerin rolled her eyes and exclaimed,

Jaerin: Oh come on! He was not looking at us, you jealous baby!

Jimin: I know he was not looking at us! He was looking at YOU!!!

Jaerin rolled her eyes and sighed in exasperation. Jimin pouted and whined,

Jimin: Jagiya~. Do you not believe me?

He did puppy eyes that made Jaerin's heart soften. She sighed and pinch his cheeks.

Jaerin: Okay, okay. I believe you...

Jimin smiled and did a cute little cheer. He pecked Jaerin's cheek and backhugged her. He looked at the boy that was staring at Jaerin previously and realised he was still staring at Jaerin.
He let go of Jaerin and stomped to the boy. He glared at the boy furiously and asked menacingly,

Jimin: What are you staring at?

The boy cowered in fear as he looked away and stammered,

Boy: N...nothing...

Jaerin ran to her jealous boyfriend and pulled him away from the boy.

Taehyung

Taehyung: Jagi~. Please~

Jaerin rolled her eyes and replied, annoyed,

Jaerin: Fine, we can buy it...

Taehyung: Yay!

Taehyung cheered like a little child. He ran to the themepark, Seoul Land's ice cream truck and bought two ice creams. One chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and one vanilla ice cream.
He licked his chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream as he handed Jaerin hers. After eating ice cream, they both went on the scary roller coaster, Black Hole 2000. (Super scary!)
Jaerin and Taehyung cheered as they ride on the roller coaster. After the roller coaster, Jaerin begged Taehyung to go to the Viking Ship.
They ate cotton candy and lollipops after the Viking Ship ride. Taehyung was so happy that he pecked Jaerin's lips many times. Jaerin's cheeks got redder and redder by every passing second.
They both interwined their their fingers while walking to the next roller coaster. After the roller coaster, they sat on a bench, eating their popcorn they just bought after the previous roller coaster they rode on.

They blissfully gazed at the sunset. Jaerin rested her head on Taehyung's shoulder as she smiled in satisfaction.

Jungkook

Jaerin: Jag-

Jaerin's voice trailed off when she turned around to cuddle with Jungkook but could not find him. She walked out of her room to see no one there.
All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. Jaerin opened the door to find no one but a tiny box at the doorstep. There was a letter stuck on the box's lid and heart shape balloons at the side of it.
Out of curiosity, Jaerin looked at the letter.

Dear Jaerin, my cute jagi,

Happy Valentines Day!!! I just
want to tell you that i love you
a lot and never in my life have i
ever regreted meeting you. Out
of all the BTS members, you
chose me and i have never been
so grateful in my life before. I
just want to tell you that i love
you with all my heart and i will
never stop loving you. Saranghae!💓

             Love, your jagi, Jungkook.💖

Jaerin smiled upon reading the note. She assumed that the box in front of her was for her and opened it. When she opened it, her eyes widened and lit up as a wide smile spreaded across her face.
She immediately picked her present up. In her hands, curled up into a ball, was a white pomeranian! It was super tiny and fluffy. Jaerin could not stop smiling as she gently stroked the puppy.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jungkook popped up, smiling. Once Jaerin saw him, she put the puppy down on the floor, ran to him and hugged him.

Jungkook kissed Jaerin on her forehead as he looked at his cute and elated girlfriend.

Jaerin: Gomawo, Jagi!

Jungkook: What should we name it?

Jaerin: Is it a boy?

Jungkook: Yup!

Jaerin: Oh! Then we can name it Kookie!!!

Jungkook smiled at Jaerin's cute reaction and asked,

Jungkook: Okay! But, should we go and buy some dog necessities? (Idk how to say it.)

Jaerin: Ok!!!

With that, Jungkook and Jaerin held hands while carrying Kookie to the pet shop.

Author's Note
Well, it is time to say farewell...
Just kidding! I feel like crying right now... This is the last chapter...😢 Well, please do NOT remove this story from your library because, i have an author's note coming up in a week or two! Thank so soooo much for reading i really appreciate it! This is my first story and it means sooo much to me to get so many views and votes! I am really grateful! Gamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo!!!💓💟💞💜💛💚💙💗💖💝💕❤