The Cake

Jaerin's POV
I dragged myself out of my room lazily as i headed towards the kitchen. I took a packet of chips and stuffed my mouth with them. I sat on the couch and switched on the television. Suddenly, Jin came storming out of his room, exclaiming,

Jin: Aish! 지켜보기 (stop watching) television and eating, 제발 (please)! You are going to become fat!

I looked up to see Jin oppa's ears and face red. I slowly put down my packet of chips and turn off the television. Then, i jokingly replied,

Jaerin: 네 (yes), 엄마 (mom).

Jin rolls his eyes and smiles. I looked at him innocently and said,

Jaerin: I always go to the gym once a week, anyways. I will never get fat!

Jin: Aish! You are never going to listen!

Grumbling, Jin walked back into his room and continued playing Mario Odyssey. Out of nowhere, TaeTae oppa plopped down on the couch beside me and started stealing my chips.

Jaerin: Yah! What are you doing?!

I exclaimed while trying to snatch some of my chips back.

Taehyung: They are not all yours!

TaeTae oppa replied in a matter-of-factly way. I rolled my eyes and continued to snatch my chips back. Suddenly, Jiminie oppa came from nowhere and being a weird child, he exclaimed,

Jimin: Chip fight!!!

He jumped onto the couch and started stealing some chips. All the other members sticked their heads out of their rooms after hearing what Jiminie oppa exclaimed. Kookie playfully jumped onto the couch and started stealing some chips too.
Yoongi oppa walked out lazily from his room with messy hair and pajamas, eyelids barely opened and asked confused,

Yoongi: What the fu-

Jin: Language!!!

Jin exclaimed like a mad man. Yoongi looked at us and exclaimed,

Yoongi: What in the world is going on?! You woke me up from my sleep!

Me, Kookie, TaeTae oppa and Jiminie oppa stopped our 'chip fight' and looked up. I immediately pointed to all three of them and said with a pout, puppy eyes and a cute voice,

Jaerin: Yoongi oppa... they stole my chips!

Yoongi oppa's eyes softened and glared at Kookie, TaeTae oppa and Jiminie oppa. I ran beside him and clinged onto his arms.

Yoongi's POV
My heart literally skipped a beat as a blush crept up my face. There were butterflies in my stomach as my stomach did cartwheels.
My mouth curled up into a small smile as i looked down to see Jaerin clinging on to my arm with her cute face. My face became hotter and hotter by every passing second.
At the same time, i could see the others glaring at me with a frown formed on their lips. I smirked triumphantly as i fixed my gaze on the three pabos, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin.
As much as i did not want to, i removed Jaerin's grip on my arm and walked towards the boys. I scolded them, trying to keep myself from swearing. I took a quick glance over my shoulder to see Jaerin smiling triumphantly as i scolded the boys.
The boys looked at me, guilty. I was known as the fiercest member in the group. No one wants to mess with me. So, when i was scolding the boys, they looked petrified.
After the scolding, i walked lazily back into my room to sleep, feeling satisfied and happy after scolding those pabos. I laid on my bed, thinking about Jaerin clinging onto my arm. A smile spreaded across my face as i happily fell asleep.

This was the best day of my life.

Jin's POV
I saw Jaerin run over to Yoongi and clinged onto his arm. I felt as if a knife pierced through my heart. I was on the brink of tears. Do not cryㅡ that was the only thing i was thinking. It was heart rending to see her clinging onto Yoongi. Tears were threatening to fall down.
I could not take ot anymore! I walked to my room with a lump in my throat. I try to swallow it but i could not. Everytime i think about Jaerin clinging onto Yoongi, my heart ached.
That is it. I am going to do it. I decided. I should stop running away from it like a coward and actually do it. I tried thinking of a way to do it and thought of a good plan. Determination was the only feeling i could feel now. I must do it!

3rd Person POV
Jin rushed to the kitchen and found the ingrediants for it and started cooking. At the mean time, Jaerin was still thinking about who to choose. It has been in her mind since Yoongi confessed to her.
It was annoying. Everytime she smiles with the boys, the naggy feeling comes back. It occupies her whole brain and becomes the only thing she thinks about. Her smile fades, she stops laughing and keep on thinking about it.

It was truly a dilemma. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door to see Jin nervously standing in front of her. Jin scratched rhe nape of his neck as his face started getting hotter. He looked down and said,

Jin: Umm, Jaerin-ah, i have something for you...

Jaerin: Okay...

Jaerin has never saw Jin so nervous in her entire life. It got her suspicious. She followed Jin as he led her to the dining table.

Jin: Wait here.

Jaerin nodded her head and obediently sat down and waited for Jin. Jin hurried to the kitchen, taking it out. He carried it to the dining table while having butterfies in his stomach. Jin took a deep breathe and said with his voice sounding shaky,

Jin: Jaerin-ah, i have been wanting to tell yoh something...

This took Jaerin by surprise as she turned her body towards Jin. She looked at Jin, confused.

Jin: Whenever you smile, it makes me feel like the happiest person alive. Whenever i see you, i get butterflies in my stomach and i get nervous. I think it is obvious that... i like you... So,

Jin's voice trailed off as he showed Jaerin the frosting words on the cake. It said Will You Be Mine? The frosting words on the cake finished his sentence. Jaerin's eyes widened as she looked at the frosting words on the cake.
Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead and neck. There was tension between both them. An awkward silence filled the air as Jin waited for Jaerin's answer.
Jaerin racked her brain, trying to decide if she should say yes or no. Jin fiddled with his fingers to distract him from the awkward silence. Finally, Jaerin spoke up.

Jaerin: I... am not sure... can i think about it?

Jin pursed his lips to protest. However, he nodded his head quietly and said,

Jin: Umm... i will leave the cake in the fridge. Feel free to eat it when you are hungry...

Jaerin smiled awkwardly and walked back to her room. All the problems engulfed her as she struggled to think of who to choose, causing her to have a throbbing headache. Her whole room was spinning.

Soon, she gave up and collapsed on her bed...

Author's Note
OMG!!! 3K!!! AHHH THANK YOU SO MACH!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO SOOO MUCH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! And, i finally wrote a long chapter! Yay! Please comment on my chapters if you are confuse with anything. Please vote for my chapters! Thank you! Saranghae!❤💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟