Sleepover/War

MUST READ!!! MUST READ!!!

Author's POV
There will be two parts of this Jaekook moment, Movie Night and Sleepover. Because these 'moments' will trigger the other members and the whole story will change. I know you guys don't understand but if i tell you guys more, it will spoil the story. P.S, Jungkook was shirtless when he was sleeping. Anyways, enjoy!!!❤💓💕💖💗💞💝💜💛💙💚

Jungkook's POV
Jaerin: C...can i sl...sleep with you?

Jaerin hung her head low as if she said something guilty. I widened my eyes in shock. What did she just say?!

Jungkook: WHAT?!?!?!?

Jaerin: C...an i sleep with you? I was too scared to sleep alone in my bedroom after watching that horror movie.

I felt sorry for Jaerin. It was my fault for switching the movie and making her so scared that she does not dare to sleep in her bedroom by herself, i should be nice, right?

Jungkook: O...okay.

Jaerin squealed, jumped on my bed and hugged me. She slowly stopped hugging me when she realised i was shirtless. I could see her cheeks turning bright pink. My cheeks were reddening too.

Jaerin: S...sorry.

Jungkook: I...it's fine.

I replied with a smile. Sometimes, i find Jaerin too cute to exist. I quickly put on my shirt and hopped onto my bed. Once my head landed on my pillow, i peered over at Jaerin and saw her already sleeping soundly. Wow! She fell alseep very fast!
I smiled at her dreamily, admiring her cute and pretty face. She was super cute while sleeping!!! She had cute and chubby cheeks.
I could not sleep because i was not used to a GIRL sleeping beside me. So, i just stared at Jaerin, admiring her cuteness again. Then, i started staring at the ceiling.
Suddenly, i felt two tiny little arms wrapped around my body. My body tensed up as i looked over to see Jaerin smiling and cuddling me while sleeping. My body relaxed a bit, knowing it was Jaerin.
After a while, i began to drift off to sleep.

Jin's POV
I woke up and started waking up the members. I first went to Jaerin's room, expecting Jaerin's little cute body to be curled into a ball on the bed.
However, when i went into Jaerin's room, my heart dropped. Jaerin was nowhere to be seen. I immediately ran to Namjoon's room.
I kept on shaking him, asking him to wake up but he would not.

Jin: Namjoon!!! JAERIN HAS GONE MISSING!!!

Namjoon: WHAT?!?!

Namjoon leaped off his bed, with his eyes wide open. I brought him into Jaerin's room and his jaw hit the floor.
We both ran to Yoongi's room and woke him up. We were very scared as Yoongi would curse us if we wake him up.

Namjoon: Y...Yoongi, Jaerin is gone.

Yoongi: WHAT THE FU...! Wait, what?

Yoongi jumped out of bed to Hoseok's room and woke him up. Soon, all the members except Jungkook and were very anxious.
Finally, we went into Jungkook's room and my heart bursted into pieces as i felt tears close to falling down my cheeks. Jaerin was sleeping with Jungkook. Angrily, i glared at them.

3rd Person's POV
Jungkook woke up and saw all the members staring at him angrily. He realised that they saw him sleeping with Jaerin. But, he was confused. Why were they mad about that? He did not umm... rape her. Jungkook started shaking Jaerin's body and trying to get her arms off his body.

Jungkook: Jaerin-ah, wake up!!!

Slowly, Jaerin opened her eyes. Her eyes widened and she started blushing when she realised she was hugging Jungkook.

Jaerin: Oh, Kookie-ah, i am sooo sorry! I am a little bit clingy when i sleep.

Then, she felt people glaring at her and she turned her head to see all the other members glaring at Jungkook and Jaerin.

Yoongi: Jaerin, we need you out of the room. Me, Jungkook and the others need to discuss about something.

Yoongi said through clenched teeth. Jaerin nodded her head and walked out of the room. Yoongi, who could not take it anymore, locked the door, ran towards Jungkook, grabbed Jungkook's collar, pulled Jungkook closer to his face and glared at him.

Yoongi: WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER?!

Jungkook and the other members looked at Yoongi, confused.

Yoongi: YES, I LIKE JAERIN IS THERE A PROBLEM?!?!?!?

All the members' eyes widened and their jaws hit the floor. They were all equally shocked.

Jungkook: W...what do you mean?

Yoongi: I LIKE JAERIN!!!

Everyone was shocked once again. However, overconfident Jungkook smirked and walked up to Yoongi and said,

Jungkook: I like her too. I guess this is war.

Shocked again, all the members looked at Jungkook. Slowly, all of them confessed their feelings about Jaerin to each other.

Yoongi: So, this is war. Jaerin will definitely love me anyways.

Soon, all the members stared arguing about who can win Jaerin's heart.

Jimin: No! Jaerin likes me! I am the cutest in Bts!!!

While they were arguing, Jaerin was curious. What were the members discussing? She just sat on the coach and tried to entertain herself by playing with her fingers.
After a while, all seven members walked out of the room. They were all glaring at each other, making Jaerin confused.

Author's Note
Thank you for 900 views!!!! So close to 1000!!! Thank you soooo soooo much!!!! Saranghae!!!
✨🌸🌸✨🌸🌸✨
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
✨🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸✨
✨✨🌸🌸🌸✨✨
✨✨✨🌸✨✨✨