Hot

Author's Notes
Guys, I just realised (again) that we hit 200 views!!! OMG! I WAS JUST CHECKING OUT MY STORY WHEN I SAW 209 VIEWS, LIKE WHAT????!!!!! THANK YOU!!! SARANGHAE!!!❤

Jaerin's POV
Fans are still wishing me happy birthday because yesterday, the boys filmed a Vlive about my surprise birthday party. However, today, we have a super packed schedule. We have a magazine shoot in the morning till the afternoon at about 3.00pm. After the shoot, we will have an interview.
Anyways, after i did my morning routine, i ran downstairs to find Jin oppa cooking again!

Jin: Annyeong, Jaerin! Can you wake Namjoon up? He worked until midnight 12 so, he can't wake up. We have a magazine shoot and we woke up a few minutes late so, we better hurry!

I nodded my head and went to Namjoon oppa's room. I was known for waking up the boys. I could wake Kookie up in about 5 minutes!
When i reached, i jumped on Namjoon oppa's bed and started cuddling him.

Jaerin: Namjoon oppa, you have 1 minute to wake up, or else i am going to use forceful actions.

Namjoon: Ne, ne. Just let me sleep for a few more minutes.

Jaerin: What?! No! I am going to attack you now!!!

I started smacking him, but not so hard.

Namjoon: OUCH!!! STOP! I WILL GET UP!!!!

He immediately got up. He was super angry. He looked like he was going to kill someone. He had messy hair and glared at me furiously. I just smiled at him.
After breakfast, we went to the Han River for the magazine shoot. I wore these clothes:

And for the magazine shoot at Namdaemunno (a street in Seoul), i wore this:

Namjoon's POV
It was my turn to take photos for the magazine shoot. After the shoot, it was lunch break. After we ate, it was Jimin's turn to take photos. A girl just started removing my makeup while Jimin was doing the magazine shoot.
When the girl was done removing my makeup, it was already Jaerin's turn to do the magazine shoot.
She started posing like how the camera man wanted her to. She looked so hot. Her serious face makes her look so... urgh! It was so perfect i could not even describe it! I just stared at her like a fool. I don't need no genius to tell me that i am in love with Jaerin. She looks so beautiful, so cute, so cheerful, so caring, so kind and just so hot.
She looks so innocent but when she acts serious for the magazine shoot, she looks so hot! I know that if i am in love, i should confess. But, what if she rejects me? What if she rejects me and we become awkward around each other? What happens if she agrees to be my girlfriend but PD-nim does not allow us to have a relationship? What if it affects our career? What happens if she will not be my friend ever again? I will lose my friend! I will not risk my friendship just to confess to Jaerin.

Jaerin: Namjoon oppa! Namjoon oppa? NAMJOON OPPA!!!

Namjoon: Huh?!

Jaerin: Your daydreaming! *Giggles*

Namjoon: Aniyo!!!

Jaerin: Yah right!

Jaerin POV
I was done taking photos for my magazine shoot when i saw Namjoon oppa. He was frowning like he was frustrated about something. So, i went up to him. (Skip conversation cuz i'm lazy😅)
I rolled my eyes. He is probably thinking about someone special. *Wiggles eyebrows*
So, after the magazine shoot at Han River, we went to Namdaemunno, a street in Seoul. We changed into our second outfits then, we started the second magazine shoot.
When we were done with all the magazine shoots, it was 3.00. We have an interview at 4.30 to 5.30. We quickly packed up our stuff and drove to the interviewing place.(Idk how to call it😂)
When we reached, a unnie started doing my makeup and hair and gave me an outfit to wear.

(Idk how to call it😂)When we reached, a unnie started doing my makeup and hair and gave me an outfit to wear

After doing my hair, makeup and wearing my clothes, it was time for our interview. Little did i know, one answer i replied to the interviewer made the members mad.

Author's Note
Guys, sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys enjoy my story! Anyways, thank you again for the 200 over views!!! Luv ya, saranghae!💖💗