Cooking Competition

There is another Vlive today and i am super excited because it was a cooking competiton!!! I am quite good at cooking. I hope i can win. We are split into 2 groups. Each group will be cooking 2 dishes. There was a box. Each member has to take a card from the box. It was from youngest to oldest so, i went first. I fished out a card that read: kkakdugi (type of kimchi) and bulgogi. Yay! I love kkakdugi and bulgogi! It was Jungkookie's turn. He fished out the same card as me. It was Taehyung's turn. He got the same card as us.

Jaerin: Jinjja? No way! We got into the same team, yay!

Next, was Jimin oppa. He fished out baechu-kimchi and japchae. My favourites too. Hobi oppa, Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa are in the same team as Jimin oppa. Jin is in our team!!!
Yay! Jin oppa and Jungkookie are very good at cooking!

Jaerin: Yay! Jungkookie, Tae Tae oppa and Jin are in my team!!!

I was literally jumping around, acting like a cute little kid. Tae Tae oppa was jumping around with me. Our group name is Jaerin, since i won rock, paper,  scissors. The other group is called Yoongi since Yoongi oppa won rock, paper, scissors. There were two seperate counters for each group. Each counter has the ingrediants for our dish. We went to our respective counters and started cooking. Jungkookie and Tae Tae oppa were cooking the kkakdugi and me and Jin oppa were cooking the bulgogi. We had to cut the yellow onions, white and light green parts of the green onions for the bulgogi. I didn't really know how to cut the onions so, Jin oppa put his hand on my hand that was holding the knife and  taught me how to cut the onions. When we were done, Jin oppa's cheeks were pink. Was he blushing? Or was the kitchen hot? But the kitchen isn't hot. No one started the fire for cooking yet! I looked around to find everybody looking very angry. Huh? Anyways, I was worried about why his cheeks were pink so, i asked him whether he was alright. (Jirin moment)

Jaerin: Jin oppa, are you okay? You cheeks are pink!

Jin: Oh! Aniyo! It is just umm... hot! Ya!

Jaerin: Okay!

I just ignored it even though the kitchen isn't hot. Strange. We continued cooking. Jin was being strangely quiet.

Suga: Yah! Look at Jaerin! She is cooking like a professional!

Everybody agreed. I started blushing.

Jaerin: Yah! I am not a professional! Jin oppa helped me!

Jin: Aniyo! I only helped you in cutting! The rest was done by yourself!

Namjoon: Wah, jinjja, you were good at the headphones challenge and now you are good at cooking and you even won rock, paper, scissor. You are good at everything!

Taehyung: You are also amazing at singing and dancing!

Everyone were praising me for no reason. I just smiled and started blushing. A LOT. Other than that, Jin was super quiet. I don't know why. After cooking, the staffs and managers had to taste both groups' cooking. Jungkookie looked anxious. I was worried so, being the kind person i am, i asked him what was wrong.

Jaerin: Jungkookie-ah, why are you so anxious?

Jungkook: Oh, i just want to win. You know i am VERY competitive.

I just laughed and looked at the staffs and managers tasting our dishes. I hope they were good. Just now, i tasted the kkakdugi and bulgogi and they were very yummy. When i tasted it, i immediately exclaimed,

Jaerin: Whoa, the food is so good!!!

The other members just chuckled at my adorableness. However, Team Yoongi's food was good too! After all the staffs and managers have tasted both teams' food, they started voting. After a while, the results were announced.

One of the manager: The winning team is...TEAM JAERIN!!!

Team Jaerin: Yay!! We won!!!

I was sooo happy that i hugged Jin oppa really tightly. He immediately looked down. I could see his cheeks were pink again. Aish! (Jirin moment) I heard Jungkook muttering something while rolling his eyes.

Jungkook: Urgh, touchy much!

The others were very annoyed too. They were acting so angry about somehing but i don't know what. I was confused.

Aunthor's Note
Hi!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! I am just so hyped today for no reason. Anyways, thank you!!!