Scenarios

The person i choose is...

Jin

Sniff, sniff. What was that smell? Jaerin was still asleep. However, the smell of pancakes with berries and chocolate sauce wafted from the kitchen downstairs in the dorm into her nose and woke her up from her sleep.

However, her eye lids were too heavy to be opened and she was too lazy to open them. Slowly, the smell of pancakes became stronger and stronger. The smell was too fragrant to resist.
Almost immediately, Jaerin's eyes shot open. In front of her, was her boyfriend, Jin, smiling warmly at her.

Jin: Jagiya, you are finally awake!

Jaerin smiled sleepily at Jin and kissed him on the cheek. She whined softly and lazily,

Jaerin: I want some~

Jin smiled again, feeding Jaerin some pancakes and berries. The flavourful and juicy pancakes were all in Jaerin's mouth. She chewed them as quickly as possible, craving for more.
All of a sudden, Jin pulled away his fork that had a tiny slice of pancake poked through, causing Jaerin to look at him, confused. He said jokingly,

Jin: Okay, that is enough pancakes for you! You are going to become fat!

Jaerin nodded obeidiently and stopped eating. Jin smiled and kissed Jaerin on her forehead. He whispered,

Jin: I'll cook some more.

Jaerin jumped up from her bed, a wide smile spreaded across her face. She exclaimed,

Jaerin: YAY!!! JIN OPPA IS THE BEST!!!

Jin laughed at Jaerin's cute reaction.

Yoongi

Jaerin woke up from bed and turned around to see her lazy boyfriend still sleeping. Jaerin sighed and whined,

Jaerin: Yoongi oppa~ wake up~

Yoongi hummed softly in respond and wrapped his arms around Jaerin. He cuddled Jaerin while Jaerin struggled to get out of his grip.
When she finally did, she looked frustratedly at Yoongi with her arms akimbo and eyebrows furrowed and shook Yoongi as hard as she could.

Jaerin: Yoongi~~~ wake up~. We have a fanmeeting in a few hours~

Yoongi pulled Jaerin closed to his body and said with his raspy morning voice,

Yoongi: Shh... jagiya, you talk too much.

With that, he kissed Jaerin. His arms were wrapped around her waist as he kissed her. Jaerin's eyes were bigger than saucers. Her whole body tensed up and stiffened. She started blushing madly as a small smile was plastered on her face.
S

he felt Yoongi's soft lips on hers. Slowly, her body relaxed as her eyes slowly closed. After 15 seconds, Yoongi stopped kissing Jaerin. His arms were still wrapped around her waist as he hugged her.

Jaerin: Fine, we can sleep for a few more minutes...

Yoongi smiled and kissed Jaerin on the forehead. Yoongi cheerfully exclaimed while pinching Jaerin's cheeks,

Yoongi: Saranghae, Jagi!

Jaerin's heart started beating faster as she started blushing. Yoongi and Jaerin continued to cuddle.

Jhope

Jaerin looked around the beach. She smiled as she looked at Jhope who was looking and analyzing her beauty.
The waves crashed into one another as seagulls surrounded them while they held hands and walked along the beach.

Jaerin: Jagiya, did you bring bread?

Startled, Jhope asked curiosly,

Jhope: 왜 (why)?

Jaerin looked at the seagulls and smiled while replying cheerfully,

Jaerin: So that we can feed these seagulls!

Jhope smiled again as he looked at his bubbly and adorable girlfriend. He released Jaerin's hand and backhugged Jaerin. He said reassuringly,

Jhope: I don't have any bread. But, we can bring some next time on our date!

Jaerin turned her head around and smiled at Jhope.

Jaerin: Okay!

They both walked along the beach happily. They laid a picnic mat on the seashore and sat on the mat, looking at the beautiful scenery.
Fluffy cotton candy-like clouds floated across the light blue sky as a light breeze blew past Jaerin and Jhope. Jaerin's hair floated in the soft breeze.

Jaerin and Jhope smiled, satisfied with the beautiful beach date. Jhope kissed Jaerin on the cheek as he said,

Jhope: We should definitely go to the beach the next time we have a date.

Jaerin nodded her head, agreeing with Jhope's words.

Namjoon

Jaerin: Namjoon-ah, where are we going?

Jaerin asked while giggling as Namjoon blindfolded her and interlocked his fingers with Jaerin's to lead the way. Jaerin kept on asking Namjoon the same question: Where are we going?

Namjoon chuckled and replied,

Namjoon: Jagiya, it won't be a surprise if i tell where we're going, right?

Jaerin nodded her head and followed Namjoon. Namjoon had planned this surprise for ages and is excited that he was finally doing the surprise. Jaerin could not see a thing accept for darkness.
In her opinion, Namjoon was too secretive as he put headphones over her head to prevent her from even listening to her surrondings. Bts songs played into her ears as she enjoyed the music.
Suddenly, the music stopped. Jaerin furrowed her eyebrows as she asked,

Jaerin: Are we here?

Namjoon: Yup!

Jaerin felt excited, wanting to know where she was. Suddenly, all the darkness disappeared as bright beams of light entered Jaerin's eyes. She squinted her eyes as it was too bright for her eyes to handle.
After a while, her vision was back to normal. She looked around to see giraffes, monkeys, lions and tigers. Her eyes widened as a huge smile spreaded across her face. She looked around in bewilderment.
Namjoon smiled in satifaction, seeing how he made his girlfriend happy. He hugged her as he asked,

Namjoon: Jagiya, do you like the surprise i gave you?

Jaerin nodded her head furiously as she hugged Namjoon back while looking around.

Jaerin: Saranghae, Namjoon oppa!!!

She kissed Namjoon on the cheek out of excitement and gratitute. They interlocked their fingers and walked through the zoo, enjoying their date.

Author's Note
A lot of kissing happened...  Anyways, i am TEARing up at the thought that we are almost at the end of the story😭! But, thank you for reading and saranghae!💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕❤💓