Special Fanboy

Jaerin's POV
It was almost time for the fanmeeting. I complained to Jin oppa, saying that i was very hungry. Jin oppa ran to the kitchen and prepared some bulgogi for me to eat during the fanmeeting.

During the fanmeeting, i was sitting beside Jin oppa and Jimin oppa. I started whining while holding the mic to my mouth.

Jaerin: Jin oppa~ I am hungry~~~

Jin oppa smiled and gave me the tupperware that was filled with bulgogi. I licked my lips and started devouring down the scumptious bulgogi.

Fan 1: Awww!!!! Jin oppa prepared bulgogi for Jaerin unnie!!!

Fan 2: JIRIN!!!

Fan 3: NO!!! IT IS SEOKRIN!!!

I started blushing as i continued to eat my food. At a corner of my eye, i could see Jin blushing too. However, the other members looked mad and were glaring at Jin.

3rd Person's POV
The boys were mad at the fans who shipped Jin and Jaerin together. Jimin decided to do something because the shipping scenerio just happened right beside him. He took chance beside Jaerin to make Jaerin fall in love with him.
He went to get a bottle of water, held the mic to his mouth and said,

Jimin: Jaerin-ah, drink some water.

Jaerin nodded and replied Jimin with her mouth full,

Jaerin: Gomawo, Jimin oppa!

Fan 1: Ahhhhh! JIMINIE OPPA CARES FOR JAERIN UNNIE!!!

Fan 2: JAEMIN!!!

Fan 3: NO, I SUPPORT JIRIN!!!

There was a commotion about Jaerin being shipped with both Jin and Jimin.
Jimin and Jin glared at each other while the staffs were trying to tell the ARMYs that were arguing to calm down. Jaerin still continued eating her bulgogi,
signing albums and greeting people.
A fanboy came up to her and asked,

Fanboy: Jaerin noona, can you be my girlfriend?

Jaerin chuckled upon hearing the fanboy's request and answered,

Jaerin: Okay, if you want me to.

The fanboy was elated. He was smiling brightly. Since Jin and Jimin were sitting beside Jaerin, they could hear the conversation Jaerin had with the fanboy.
They were jealous about how the fanboy could just ask her to be his girlfriend and she would agree. They wished they could be fanboys so that they can just ask Jaerin the same question and she would agree too.
At the same time, they also felt silly being jealous of a fanboy. They felt stupid.
They wanted to smack their own foreheads and tell themselves that they should not be jealous of a fanboy. They also felt amazed that love can make them jealous of any boy, even a fanboy, that flirts with Jaerin.
It was really shocking as Jaerin cannot possibly remember all the fanboys that just ask her whether she can be their girlfriend. In addition, they knew that Jaerin only agreed to be his girlfriend as she does not want to make him sad. Yet, they still felt jealous.
Unknowingly, Jimin and Jin kept on glaring at the fanboy and secretly eavesdropping on Jaerin and the fanboy's conversation. They barely paid attention to anything else that was happening.

Fanboy: Noona, are you dating anyone, though?

Jaerin chuckled once again and shook her head.

Jaerin: Aniyo. Oh! I almost forgot! What is your name?

Fanboy: Donghyuk.

Jaerin: Aww! That is a cute name.

Jaerin smiled at Donghyuk and signed the album Donghyuk had gave her. Jimin and Jin were furious upon hearing Jaerin say that Donghyuk's name was cute.

Fangirl: JIMINIE OPPA, JIN OPPA! WHO ARE YOU GUYS GLARING AT?

Jin and Jimin stopped glaring and plastered a fake smile on their faces.

Jin: Aniyo! I am just checking if Jaerin liked my bulgogi!

Jimin: I was seeing if Jaerin drank any water since she has been dehydrated!

Jaerin: Aniyo! Since when was i dehydrated?!

Jimin just rolled his eyes, pretending not to care even if he loved Jaerin to bits and would never roll his eyes at her. ARMYs did not care about their protest and were still shipping them with Jaerin.
Even though the other members were signing albums and chatting with ARMYs, they were still feeling angry about the ships ARMYs were talking about.
Suddenly, another fanboy came. To Jaerin's surprise, it was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jackson

Jackson took the mic and pretended to be a fanboy.

Jackson: Hey Jaerin noona! I am your biggest fan!!!

The fans went wild upon hearing Jackson's voice and started screaming,

Fangirl: OMO!!! JACKSON OPPA!!!

Fangirl 2: JAESON!!!! AHHH

Jaerin's mouth was opened wide and her eyes were as big as saucers.

Jaerin: Jackson oppa?!?!? What are you doing here?!

Jackson smiled at Jaerin. Then, Jaerin and Jackson started chatting and laughing, ignoring the fans' screaming and chanting of their ship names.

However, the other members blood were boiling. They were super mad that Jackson and Jaerin were chatting and the fans want them to date. But, they pretended to be happy as they did not want their fans to suspect them of liking Jaerin.
After a few minutes, as usual, the staff had no choice but to get Jackson to move on since he was taking too long. Relieved, Jimin said under his breath,

Jimin: Finally, Jackson's gone!

Jaerin was super energetic for the rest of the fanmeeting since Jackson visited her. She would smile a lot more at the fans, showing her cute dimples.

Author's Note
Hey guys!! I hope you guys will vote for my story chapters and comment a little bit more. Other than that, i am super sorry as i do not have any really good ideas in my head currently. But, i will try my best to do better and longer stories. Saranghae!!!💖💓💕