Interview

Today, Bts was going to do an interview at Weekly Idol. I was super excited because i heard that they were very funny.
I was dressed up into this for Weekly idol.

A noona helped me do some light makeup and i went to the interview with the boys

A noona helped me do some light makeup and i went to the interview with the boys. We greeted each other and they started asking some questions about our new song and some questions which were very weird.
(Jeong Hyeong-don is JHD)

Defconn:  i heard that people have been shipping Jaerin with Jhope because they were very cheerful. Is there real romance?

Jhope, Jaerin: Aniyo, aniyo (no, no)!

JHD: Jinjja? Then why is Jhope blushing?

I immediately turned around to find Hobi oppa looking down and blushing. Aish, these boys! Yesterday was Jungkookie and Namjoon oppa. Now, it is Hobi oppa! Why was he blushing? Because we were the most common ship? No way! (Horin moment)

Jhope: Aniyo, i was just thinking about something embarrassing.

Defconn: So! How about we play some games!

Thay told us the games and we put on our headphones. There were phrases in korean which we had to say to one another. I was saying the phrase to Jhope.

1st phrase: Beullu Beli (blueberry)

Jaerin: Oh! BEULLU BELI!!!

Jhope: Bellu beri?

Jaerin: ANIYO, BEULLU BELI!!!

Jhope: Oh, oh! Beullu beli!!!

We continued doing the phrases. Both the MCs were praising us, saying me and Hobi oppa's teamwork was very good. For some phrases, i just shouted it out once and Hobi oppa understood. During the game, i looked over to see the rest of the members looking super angry. Why? I don't know, i just ignored it since they are always angry about something petty. (Horin moment)
After the game, we continued the interview. When the interview ended, Jeong Hyeong-don and Defconn told me and Jhope that they were kidding when they asked us whether there was real romance.
After the interview, we went back to our dorm. Namjoon and Yoongi oppas are probably working on some new song right now. So, i walked into the room where they usually were in. Huh? Why is there only Yoongi oppa in here?

Jaerin: Yoongi oppa, where is Namjoon oppa?

Suga: Namjoon is in the bathroom. Why are you asking? Is Namjoon super important in your life?

What? I was dumbfounded. Why would Yoongi oppa say that? I was just curious. Was he mad? No, i just asked him where is Namjoon oppa. I didn't offend him!

Suga: Just get out and go find your Namjoon oppa!

Huh? Why was Yoongi oppa so frustrated? I was confused but i just quietly said okay and walked out of the room. (Yoonrin moment)
I just walked into my room and jumped onto my bed. Ah!!! So comfy! I was bored what do i do? Just sleep, i guess!
The bed was super comfy! I drifted of to sleep in a matter of seconds.

No Author's Note