Weird Interview

3rd Person's POV
Today, Jaerin and the boys had another interview. Jaerin hoped that there will be no drama. She sighed as she woke up from bed and stared frustratedly at the ceiling.

Jaerin: What am i going to do?

Jaerin mumbled to herself. She did not her life will end up in such a mess. She still did not know who to say yes to and does not want to hurt anybody's feelings. She thought that she was not worth of the boys' love and did not understand why they liked her.

Jaerin: Why can't they like another girl?

Jaerin questioned herself and sighed again. She was torn between her health and her morals. Who does she choose? She will hurt four of them if she chose one of them. She will hurt all five of them if she rejects all of them.
Suddenly, while Jaerin was preoccupied with her grouses, she heard a knock on the door which snapped her out of her thoughts.

Jin: Jaerin-ah, can i come in?

Jaerin: Okay...

Jin opened the door, smiled at Jaerin and asked,

Jin: Jaerin-ah, are you alright?

Jaerin: 네 (yes)... 왜요 (why)?

Jin sighed and looked at Jaerin worriedly.

Jin: Jaerin-ah, you have been cooping yourself in your room... are you really alright?

Jaerin smiled reassuringly at Jin and replied jokingly,

Jaerin: 네 (yes), 엄마 (eomma).

Jin smiled and asked Jaerin to dress up and get ready for the interview.

Jaerin's clothes:

When they reached the place for the interview, the interviewer started asking Jaerin and the boys some questions relating to their new song, Fake Love

When they reached the place for the interview, the interviewer started asking Jaerin and the boys some questions relating to their new song, Fake Love. After all those questions, the weird question was asked by the interviewer.

Interviewer: Finally, it is the last question! What will you guys, except for Jaerin, do if you guys fall for the same girl?

The colour from the boys' cheeks drained as they stopped smiling. They started to panic. Did they know? Or were they just being paranoid? Namjoon, being the leader, smiled and answered,

Namjoon: I personally think that i will definitely not give up if me and the boys like the same girl.

Namjoon eyed the others and used his eyes to signal them, asking them to answer the question normally.

Taehyung: U...umm, i think that i will not give up too...

Taehyung faked smiled and looked at the others while he started to panic. Soon, thankfully, the others answered the question as calmly as they could and looked at Jaerin for her reaction.

She was also terrified that they might have found out about the secretㅡthe boys all liked her. She fiddled with her finger and watch, trying to distract herself so that she will not try to panic. Sadly, she could not keep her mind of this annoying problem. Did they know about the drama of almost all the boys liking her? Or was it just a random and weird question?

Interviewer: Jaerin? Jaerin?

Jaerin's head shot up as her eyes widened and asked,

Jaerin: Huh?

The interviewer smiled and asked the confused Jaerin,

Interviewer: Have you ever had a crush on one of the members?

Jaerin peered over to see the boys waiting in anticipation and with hopeful eyes.

Jaerin: 아니요 (no), i treat them as my 친구 (friends).

The boys' shoulders slumped as they looked gloomily at Jaerin. All the hope in their eyes vanished. They thought that Jaerin would never like them. The interviewer raised her eyebrows, shocked and asked,

Interviewer: Oh, 진짜요 (really)? I mean, you are living with seven handsome boys, won't you fall in love with them?

Jaerin smiled and answered as calmly as she could,

Jaerin: 네 (yes), they are handsome, but i just treat them as my 친구 (friend).

The interviewer nodded her head and said,

Interviewer: Okay, this is the end of the interview!

Jaerin and the boys bowed at said thank you to the interviewer and left the interview place. Jaerin stared at the floor the whole time while she was walking.
She was hoping that no one would notice her being shocked when the interviewer asked the boys what would they do if they liked the same girl.
At the same time, the boys were discouraged by what Jaerin said. Did she really mean it? Or did she say it because the interview was going on public and she had to lie?
They furrowed their eyebrows, trying to discipher and figure out whether Jaerin was lying. They were hoping and praying that Jaerin was lying, but were too scared to ask her if she was telling the truth.
The boys were still deep in thoughts while Jin drived them to the dance practice room in BigHit. They crossed their fingers, praying for Jaerin to be lying.
When they reached the dance practice room, they were still thinking about the question while they were dancing the choreo of Fake Love and the other songs.

However, they knew that all they could only do, was hope...

Author's Note
Annyeong! I am sorry for the short chapter again! I really do not have any inspiration or any good ideas for the story! But thank you for so many views and votes! I can never thank you guys enough! Thank you! Saranghae!!!💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞❤❤❤