Crabs

3rd Person's POV
When Yoongi and Jaerin arrived at their dorm, they immediately went into each of their rooms, not wanting to have another second of awkwardness with each other.
The other members looked at Yoongi and Jaerin in confusion, wondering why were they not talking. They went to Jaerin's room but her door was locked. So, they headed for Yoongi's room instead.
Namjoon knocked on the door and they heard a faint voice saying,

Yoongi: You can come in...

All the members entered the room to find Yoongi lying on his comfy bed, looking lost and helpless.

Namjoon: Hyung, what is wrong? Why were you and Jaerin not talking?

Yoongi stuffed his pillow into his face and said,

Yoongi: I confessed to Jaerin...

The members could not hear a thing as Yoongi's voice was muffled.

Namjoon: Hyung, we cannot hear a thing.

Frustrated, Yoongi threw his pillow on the floor, sat up and said weakly,

Yoongi: I confessed to Jaerin...

Once the other members heard what Yoongi said, they exclaimed in shock,

Bts: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yoongi: I said i confessed to Jaerin!!! What part do you not understand?!?!?!

Yoongi sighed in frustration as he messed up his (beautiful) black hair.

Namjoon: What did she say?!?!?

Yoongi: She said she'll think about it.

Yoongi groaned in frustration, thinking about how awkward it will be between him and Jaerin. Once the members heard what Yoongi said, they felt disappointed and happy.
They were disappointed as Jaerin did not reject Yoongi but happy she did not say yes. They had mixed feelings.
However, Namjoon had other plans. "Since Yoongi already confessed, why don't i do it too?" Namjoon thought.
He walked out of Yoongi's room and went into his room. He sat on his rolling chair in his room and started thinking.

Namjoon: Should i do it? What if Jaerin says she'll think about it or even worse, no?! Then, things will be awkward between us two...

Namjoon mumbled to himself. He did not know liking someone and confessing to them would be so hard. Even worse, he was an idol. Where would he confess? The park? No, there will be people there. A restaurant? But there are no restaurants with private rooms nearby.
He finally thought of where he would confess. The beach. There was a beach nearby that no one goes to. He could confess there! Namjoon started planning on what he will do to confess.
Little did he know, someone else also planned on confessing

Jhope's POV
Should i do it too??? But what if she says no?! Aish! This is so hard! What should i do?! I sat on my bed and ruffled my hair. I sighed frustratedly.
I was in a dilemma.
Yoongi already did it. So why don't i do it too? But Yoongi is fearless! He probably went straight to the point. He probably did not probe on it.
But i was different. I am scared. I am a coward. Maybe i'll confess to her tommorrow...
Urgh! I don't know! Should i? Should i not? This is the worst dilemma i have ever had! I wish i was more like Yoongi; brave.(Sorry for the short POV.)

3rd Person's POV
Plucking up his courage, Namjoon walked towards Jaerin, scratched the back of his neck and said,

Namjoon: Hey, Jaerin, are you free today at 4.00 in the afternoon?

Jaerin: 네(yes), 왜요(why)?

Namjoon: Ohh... i need to bring you somewhere...

Jaerin: But i have dance practice with Jiminie oppa...

Namjoon: No worries, i can pick you up!

Jaerin: Okay...

Jaerin felt weird. Yesterday, Yoongi asked her to go with him somewhere and confessed to her. Now, it was Namjoon's turn. She prayed, hoping Namjoon asked her to go somewhere for another reason. Namjoon looked away, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

Time Skipeuuuu!!!

Finally, it was the time Namjoon was looking forward to and dreading. He drove his car to BigHit and waited patiently in the car.
He saw a panting and sweating Jaerin run to his car. His eyes were glued on her. He could not believe that someone could be that hot. She entered the car and asked,

Jaerin: Namjoon oppa, where are we going?

Namjoon's stopped daydreaming and thinking about Jaerin and asked,

Namjoon: Huh?

Jaerin: Where are we going, oppa?

Namjoon's face reddened upon hearing Jaerin call him oppa. A tiny smile crept up his face as he answered,

Namjoon: O...oh...We are going to the beach.

Jaerin started jumping up and down in Namjoon's car like a kid, being super elated. Namjoon smiled dreamily seeing Jaerin so cute being excited.

Time Skip!

When they reached, Namjoon started getting nervous and stammered,

Namjoon: W...where should...we go?

Jaerin: Let's walk on the beach!

Jaerin skipped excitedly to the seashore and looked at the beautiful view. Namjoon smiled again after seeing Jaerin so happy. He wished she would be as happy as she was right now when he confess to her.

They walked along the beach talking about all sorts of things. Well, Jaerin did most of the talking as Namjoon was too nervous about confessing to talk or even listen to Jaerin. He just nodded his head most of the time.
Suddenly, when Namjoon was looking at the sand on the ground, he saw the perfect thing he could confess with.

Namjoon: Jaerin-ah, do you see those two crabs together?

Namjoon pointed at the tiny crabs that were hugging.( They look like they are hugging. But not really. Just use your imagination.)

Jaerin: Ya, i can see those crabs. Aww! They are hugging!

This was the moment Namjoon was waiting and dreading for.

Namjoon: I hope we can be like them...

Namjoon looked down as he started blushing like crazy.

Jaerin: Huh?

Namjoon: I hope we can be together. Will you be with me?

Jaerin's eyes looked like they were about to pop out. She could not believe it. Two of them. Two of them confessed to her. She pinched her skin lightly to check if any of this was real or was it just her weird dream.

It hurt.

Jaerin was sure it was not her dream. What was she going to do now? Choose who? Reject both? This dilemma was getting out of control.
Using the same phrase, Jaerin stammered,

Jaerin: L...let me think about it...

No Author's Note