Music Video

3rd Person's POV
After a few weeks, Bts started filming Euphoria's MV. They started dressing up, putting on their makeups and doing their hair.

After all the dress up, they started filming the MV

While the boys were filming, Jaerin sat on chair and waited for her turn to film. Taehyung was done filming and went towards Jaerin.
He backhugged Jaerin, pouted and whined,

Taehyung: I am hungry~ I want to eat~

Jaerin chuckled upon hearing Taehyung whine. She turned around, tapped Taehyung's nose and said,

Jaerin: Okay, pouty baby. But, it is not lunch time yet so, you can't eat!

Taehyung: Okay! But, when we eat, can you feed me?

Jaerin chuckled again as Taehyung looked at her with puppy eyes and pouty lips.

Jaerin: Fine, fine...

Taehyung smiled at her and started doing a crazy but cute dance. After that, he had to go to a noona to change into another clothes for the next scene in the MV.
However, at a corner, was Yoongi who just finished his scene. He was glaring at Taehyung being so close to Jaerin.
Unable to control his jealousy, Yoongi walked towards Jaerin put his arms on Jaerin's shoulders.
Shocked, Jaerin turned around to see Yoongi smiling at her. She smiled at Yoongi.

Jaerin: What are you doing?

Yoongi: Just bored.

Jaerin: Soooo...

Seriously, Yoongi stared deeply at Jaerin's eyes.

Yoongi: Jaerin, since we are really good friends, can you call me Jagi?

Jaerin was taken aback. Why would Yoongi want her to call him Jagi? People call each other Jagi only if they were dating.

Jaerin: W...what?

Yoongi gave Jaerin his cute gummy smile and replied,

Yoongi: Call me Jagi. Or, if you want, you can call me Jagiya.

Jaerin: O...kay?

Jaerin chuckled, thinking how childish Yoongi was to ask her to call him Jagi and Jagiya. However, Yoongi was serious when he said that. The other members were done shooting and it was finally lunch time.

Sitting arrangements

RM JK JM SJ
-----------------------
TH JR SG JH

Taehyung and Yoongi ran towards the table and sat next to Jaerin. When the food ordered arrived, everybody began devouring down the food. However, Taehyung did not eat. Instead, he whined,

Taehyung: Jaerin~~~~

With her mouth full, Jaerin replied,

Jaerin: Oh yeah!

With that, Jaerin stood up, attracting a lot of attention from the boys and staffs, and took Taehyung's spoon, scooped up a spoonful of rice and fed Taehyung. Taehyung felt really happy. He looked around to see all the other members glaring at him.
He gave all of them a look-what-Jaerin-did look. The whole lunch time, the boys were frowning. Taehyung, however, was as happy as a lark. After lunch time, he skipped to the filming set and continued filming.
After Jaerin's turn to shoot, she sat on a chair and watched the other boys shoot. When Yoongi saw Jaerin looking at him rapping and dancing, he winked at her and continued shooting. The boys clenched their fist in fury after seeing Yoongi wink at Jaerin.
When Yoongi was done shooting, he went to Jaerin's side and purposely shouted,

Yoongi: Jagiya!!!

Shocked, Jaerin whispered,

Jaerin: Shh, not so loud! It might cause misunderstandings!

Yoongi rolled his eyes and hugged Jaerin. Jaerin chuckled again as the boys glared once again at Yoongi and Jaerin. Angrily, Taehyung whispered under his breathe,

Taehyung: Urgh! Yoongi is just trying to make me jealous!

Jaerin: Yoongi, when is m-

Yoongi: Call me Jagi!

Jaerin rolled her eyes at Yoongi's silliness.

Jaerin: Fine. Jagi, whe-

Yoongi: Huh?! I cannot hear you!

Yoongi acted as if he could not hear Jaerin to force Jaerin to call him Jagi as loud as she can so that the boys will be jealous and give up on winning Jaerin's heart. Jaerin sighed and deliberately shouted,

Jaerin: Jagi! When is it my turn to film?!

All the boys heard it and they felt as if a knife had stabbed them in the heart. They were as mad as a bull that just saw red. They clenched their fist for the 100th time in their life as they started grinding and clenching their teeth.

Yes, they were that mad. They were like a cat that hissed at someone when they stepped on its tail. They were super mad. Smoke could be seen coming out of their ears and noses. Flame could be seen in their eyes.
Taehyung thought: Are they dating or something?! Why is Jaerin and Yoongi calling each other Jagi?!
Seeing all the members mad, Yoongi internally laughed. He thought that he and Jaerin calling each other Jagi will make the other members jealous and give up.
However, even though this made the other members mad, it made them even more determined to win Jaerin's heart. It made them realise how much loved Jaerin to the point that they would get mad whenever they saw Jaerin having fun with another boy.
They felt determined to not let Yoongi get to them and not let him get Jaerin. This gave them confidence and determination to win Jaerin's heart. After shooting the music video, all the Bts members had to go for another fanmeeting.

Author's Note
Guys, i am sooo sooo sorry for the short chapter. I tried writing more but i just can't so, i am super sorry. Anyways, i am super duper happy cuz we already hit 1000 views and now it is 1.15k?!?!?! Seriously, you guys are the best! Thank you so so much! Saranghae!❤💓💖💕💗💙💚💛💜💝💞