19. You're In

Say no more, no more...

- Baby Don't Cry by EXO

---------------------------------

YOU'RE IN

(EXO Lay with Chen Imagine)

"Are you still not gonna talk to him?" Chen asked.

He was referring to Lay. It has been a month since that day when you confessed to him that you like him. But then he told you that he only sees you as a friend. Hence, ever since that day, you decided to avoid him and that includes of not talking to him.

"Yes and I see no point of talking to him anymore. If he doesn't like me, then fine! I'm not that kind of girl he thinks who would run after him. He's not just the only guy in this earth!" You angrily said as you almost slammed your fist on the table.

"Geez Hyemi, calm down okay. Fine, it really looks like you are pissed off with him." Chen said while he rubbed your shoulder.

"Do I look like I'm not? So are we now done with this conversation so we could start the audition?" You inquired.

"Yes Miss President. I'm so sorry for asking you that. " Chen answered.

There would be an audtion today for those students who were interested to be part of the Glee Club. You were the President of the Club while Chen was the Vice President. One by one the students went inside and sang with their own choice of song.

So far those who auditioned had good voices. Of course, their were some who were unlucky not to make it. There were only limited spots for the Glee Club so you and Chen assured that you would really pick out the best out of the best.

"Next please!" Chen shouted.

"This would be the last one right?" You asked him while you were busy looking at the list of the participants who made it.

"Yes he's the last." Chen answered.

Then suddenly, you heard a piano play as a familar voice began to sing.

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal

nae simjangeul geodueo ga

Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon

huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon

Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon

Baby don't cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya

kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

So baby don't cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Ojik seororeul hyanghaeinneun unmyeongeul jugo bada

Eotgallil su bakke eomneun geu mankeum deo

saranghaesseumeul nan ara

When you smile, sun shines

eoneoran teuren chae mot dameul challan

On mame pado chyeo buseojyeo naerijanha oh

Baby don't cry tonight pokpungi morachineun bam (u~ haneuri muneojil deut)

Baby don't cry tonight jogeumeun eoullijanha

Nunmulboda challanhi bitnaneun i sungan neoreul bonaeya haetdeon

So baby don't cry cry nae sarangi gieokdoel teni

And as he was done singing, you were just there staring at him, filled with amazement. All this years I didn't know that Lay has a very good voice.

"Hyemi, I'm so sorry." He said.

You were snapped back from your trance as he was now standing infront of you.

"Hyemi, I know you are mad at me for turning down your feelings for me. And I realize how I am complete jerk for doing that. I'm so sorry Hyemi. I hope you can forgive me. And to tell you honestly, I am still hoping that you still have feelings for me. That you still like me."

You were flabbergasted with his words but no, you are not gonna forgive him and you already told yourself that you will not like him anymore. "Sorry Lay but I don't like you anymore." You're a liar Yoonmi. Great.

But then he held both of your hands and you don't know why your heart began to beat fast as he was now staring at your eyes.

"Fine Yoonmi if that's what you say. But I will do everything for you to like me again and eventually fall in love with me." He said.

"Why Lay? Why are you doing this to me?" You asked.

"It's simple Yoonmi. It's because I think I am falling in love with you." He confessed.

You were shocked with his words.

"Then I guess you're in." It was all you had said.

---------------------------------

*A Lay Imagine for @CuppyJay! :)

I did your request dear! :) Sorry if it's too late. ^_^

EXO IMAGINES is TEMPORARILY CLOSE again.

There are tons of request again and I am trying my best to finish again the first batch.

Sorry again guys.

And please please I am saying this all over again, FOLLOW THE FORMAT, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!

I am NOT accepting any request through CHAT.

MY INSTRUCTIONS ARE SIMPLE SO PLEASE LEARN TO FOLLOW. :)

AND PLEASE DON'T RUSH ME. It's also in the rule.

I have alot of ongoing stories so please understand. Your Imagines will be posted just BE PATIENT AND WAIT!

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. ^_^

Another THANK YOU for making EXO Imagines #52 in Fan Fiction and Random Category. :)

Kewl! :)

LIKE ALSO OUR FB PAGE:

GMJM Stories (www.facebook.com/gmjmwattpadstories)

- GMJM :-*