5. Forever Sweet

People say we shouldn't be together

We're too young to know about forever

But I say they don't know what they talk talk talkin' about

Cause this love is only getting stronger

So I don't wanna wait any longer

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl

- They Don't Know About Us by One Direction

---------------------------------------

FOREVER SWEET

(EXO Baekhyun Imagine)

"Ashly what's taking you so long? Baekhyun have been waiting for so long down here!" Your mother yelled.

"I'm almost done!" You shouted back.

You took a last glance of yourself at the mirror. Not bad I guess. You had been walking to and fro your closet a while ago and was having a hard time choosing what to wear. You had gone through mixing and matching your outfit but end up just wearing a statement shirt, faded blue jeans and sneakers.

Who would not get tense and excited at the same for your first date with your first boyfriend?

You grabbed your sling bag and went out of your room.

Baekhyun immediately stood up as he saw you walked down the stairs. Beautiful.He marched on your side and gave you a peck on your cheek.

"Good morning my beautiful lady!" He said as he smiled widely at you.

"Oh stop it Baekhyun!" You mumbled as your face turned into crimson.

"What? Am I forbidden to say that my girl is beautiful?" He replied.

"Aigoo! This two are being so lovey dovey in this very morning." Your mother teased.

You and Baekhyun just giggled. Both of you bid goodbye to your mom while she told you not to go home late.

"Wait a second." Baekhyun said as the two of you halted from walking as she held both of your arm to face you.

You looked at him puzzled. Then suddenly, he pulled down your ponytai which left your locks drape on your shoulder.

"Yah!" You exclaimed.

"Sorry. I just love your long hair loose." He said smiling while he tuck a strand of your hair behind your here.

You smiled shyly at him. How could he even be so sweeter?

After that he grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his. You were holding each others hand as you walk side by side to the subway station.

As the train came, he let you in first as he followed. However, since it was rush hour, there were a lot of passengers so both of you were standing.

His other hand was holding the post while his other arm were wrapped around your waist as he pulled you close to his side.

"Hold on me. I promise I will not let you fall." Baekhyun said.

"I know." You replied.

Then both of you exchanged smiles.

You leaned your head into his chest and you felt like every beat of his heart was only for you.

"Baekhyun?" You said still your head leaning on his chest.

"Hmm?" His chin was now resting on top of your head.

"I hope we could always be like this." You spoke.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

You lift your head and looked up at him.

"What I mean is that, I hope we don't stop being like this. I hope we always stay sweet like this." You replied.

Baekhyun lowered his head, leveling his gaze with yours. He held your chin and smiled.

"Don't worry. I have no plans of stopping this." He whispered and gave you a peck on your lips.

"I love you Ashly forever." He said.

Forever. You cupped his face and replied, "I love you too Byun Baekhyun."

-------------------------------------

*Hi @snowster123! This your requested Imagine with Baekhyun. What do you think? I hope it was happy and cheesy for you. :)

Sorry guys if I am temporarily not accepting request. I got so overwhelmed as a lot have been requesting and I thought that I should close it for now and open it again as soon as I am half way through with the rest.

Will that be okay? :)

And I wanna clarify, this is an Imagine not a reqest for One Shot Stories. Imagines are just short. I am telling this because I am getting some complicated plots and I was asking myself on how would I turn that into an Imagine. Hahaha! But I will try my best okay?

BTW, just to promote to all the Filipino readers out there, my FIRST TAGLISH (TAGALOG-ENGLISH) EXO FAN FIC has now an official title. From In the Right Time, the final title is now "BIAS KO, IN LOVE SA'YO? ANYARE?!"

I will post the first chapter soon. Please parang awa niyo ha basahin niyo po siya. :P

- Reena (Former Username: GuardMeJunMyeon)